Brozone: shattered

Back with velvet and veneer, things weren't looking so good, it was almost show time and brozone hasn't arrived and with the clock ticking branch was running out of time, a crew member knocked.

"Knock, knock. Almost showtime"

"Ugh. No sign of BroZone?" Velvet was furious.

"No. But I have an idea. We could practice" veneer says.

"I wanna be famous, but I'm not gonna work for it. Ew"

"Come on. We used to make up little dances together all the time, remember? Hip, hip. Twist. Flip"

"Our dances sucked. How many fans do you think we can get making up sucky dances?"

Then she takes the bottle branch was in and shakes it thinking he was awake.

"Hey, hello? Hello in there. Wake up. Wakeywakey.." but something was wrong, he wasn't moving"

"He's dead? Oh, man What have we done? What do we do?" Veneer panicked.

Then Velvet gets an idea, "You remember the goldfish you had as a kid?"

"You mean Sparkles?"

But as they prepare to flushed him, branch was playing dead.

"Mkay. Goodbye, little guy"

"Please, hurry up and flush. Being this close to you next to a toilet ...makes me uncomfortable"

he waited for the perfect moment and he jumps out trying to run away.

"Wow. I thought ghosts just floated away"

"Well, don't just stand there. Go get him!"

"Why does it have to be me?"

"Because Crimp's locked in the closet. Now, go!"

"Help! Help! Help me, please" he tries to get someone's attention, but he didn't hear.

The mount rageon was mopping while listening to music, he slipped and veneer who chased after him slipped too but branch slipped away, he was almost home free...

But suddenly, he gets blocked by a black and white saber tooth tiger who growls at him.

"AH!" Panicked, branch stopped and veneer gets up and grabs him.

"Good kitty" veneer says. "Gotcha"

"Please, Veneer, just let me run past you. You can pretend you never saw me. It It'll be our little secret" branch begged.

"I can't."

"I know. Velvet would kill you. But just because she's your sister doesn't mean you should let her treat you like garbage"

"Doesn't it?"

"No. Sibling or not, you deserve to be treated with kindness and to be around people who would never try to change the you that you are. Trust me...I know, my brothers...my brothers would do anything for me"