Chapter 52

IRENE'S POV

I'm glaring at Greggy as he is convincing me to invite Cali with us.

"I won't invite her" Pagmamatigas ko.

"Hon, please?" He pleased. "Then don't invite her, contact her at least. Ask her how is she"

"Why would I?" I asked. Actually, I've been planning to talk with Cali. I'm just waiting for her to make the first move.

"Fine" He said, and immediately get his phone in his pocket. "We're leaving in 10 minutes. Wait here" He uttered before leaving me in our room.

I sighed, and get all our luggages. Before I could even carry it, Greggy came, and looked at me.

"Knew it. I'll be the one to carry that na, Hon. That's too heavy for you to carry, Hon"

"Okay, HON" Emphasizing the word 'Hon'

"You sounds angry, Honey" He said while pouting.

"Hindi ako galit. Where's Alf?" I asked.

"He's in the car na, Hon" He said as he carry our luggages. Umalis na siya, upang ibaba ang mga bagahe namin. Sumunod na rin ako pababa.

Ako na lang pala ang nasa loob.

"Omg, Ate Irene! I'm so excited" She said, and cling on me. "Kuya Greggy said I should invite Philip and I did! He'll be joining us" She whispered.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yes!" She said.

"Hon, pumasok ka na" Greggy said opening the car door for me.

"Kuya sainyo raw ako sumabay sabi ni Mommy"

"Sige, magsimula ka nang mag-lakad" Ani naman ni Greggy. "Joke lang, sumakay ka na kasi. Sasabihin mo pa, e"

Inirapan na lamang ni Elvira si Greggy. Pumasok na ako ng kotse. All I was hearing was Alfonso and Elvira's Chismis.

They kept on talking, while Greggy and I kept on smiling.

Greggy kept on resting his hands on my thighs, so I glared at him. He just raised his eyebrow, and continue driving.

"Elvi, nasaan na si Philip? Bakit hindi ka dun sumabay?" Greggy asked.

"He still have work kuya, he'll catch up. He took half day, so he could have dinner with us later" Elvira answered.

"Auntie, Can I see a picture of Uncle Philip?" Alfonso asked his Auntie.

"Of course" She uttered, immediately getting her phone in her pocket. She proudly show to Alfonso her boyfriends picture.

"Now, tell me, Anak. Who's more handsome?" Greggy asked. I smiled.

"Come on, Hon. You're old, and Philip is young" I uttered trying to crack a joke.

"And so? It's not about age, Hon. Why Hon? You don't see me as handsome anymore?" He said, as he pout.

Alfonso, and Elvira chuckled in the back seat.

I smiled, looking at Greggy. "Ang drama" Saad ko at tumawa.

Tumawa na lamang din si Greggy.

~~~

We reached our destination safely. Elvira and Alfonso immediately get off the car, and ran towards Greggy's parents.

"They're so excited 'no?" I said to Greggy.

"Yes, christmas is near. Is it really okay with your family na dito ka?" Greggy asked as he get our luggages.