Chapter 30

Irene's POV

I woke up because of the loud noise in our room. I opened my eyes, and saw my son and his cousin's playing.

"Fonso, who said to play in our room? This isn't playroom anak"

"I'm sorry, mama. We'll go out" Fonso said.

"Hi Tita Irene" Bory and Mike said.

"Hello, Where's your mom?" I asked.

"Downstair po, she's cooking" Borgy answered. I nodded. They went out of the room.

I go downstair and saw Ate Imee at the kitchen.

"Ate" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Bihis ka na, maya maya andyan na si Cali. Tumawag na sakin" Imee said and smiled.

"Ahh okay" I said. We heard the doorbell. Ate Imee was about to go pero sabi ko ako na lang.

"Ako na, baka si Cali na yan" I said and went out of the kitchen.

I opened the door and saw Vince. Bihis na bihis eh.

"Uy, aga mo ah" I said and make 'beso'

"Overdressed ata ako ah" Vince said and chuckled.

"Sira kagigising ko lang kasi, magbibihis pa ako. Wala pa si Cali, pasok ka muna" I said.

"Ang aga ko pa pala akala ko late na ako. What flowers does Catalina like?" Vince asked.

"Anything, just don't roses. Roses kasi lagi binibigay ng ex niya" I whispered and chuckled.

"Ate! Nandito si Vince"

"Vince! Nice to see you. Kailan ka pa rito?" Ate Imee asked and make 'beso'

"Kanina lang pong umaga"

"Please accompany him, ate. I'll take a bath first" I said and go upstairs to take a bath.

After I took a bath. I get dressed and do my 'light make up' I haven't seen Fonso, I wonder how he looks now. I'm sure sobrang amos na nun. I went downstair and look for Alfonso.

I went to the garden to saw Kuya Bong and Kuya Tommy drinking some beer.

"Naman" I said. I walked towards them and make 'beso'

"Have you seen Alfonso?" I asked Kuya tommy as I Make 'beso' with him.

"I haven't" He said. I went to see his cousin's and asked where Alfonso is. They don't know too.

"Ate? Si Alfonso nakita mo ba?" I asked Ate Imee.

"H-hindi, why?" Ate imee said.

"Si Vince nasan?" I asked.

"Lumabas eh" Ate Imee answered. "Baka magkasama sila" Ate Imee said.

I went outside to see Vince with Alfonso. They're watching the moon and starts.

"Akala ko nawawala na si Fonso eh" I said and sigh.

"Sorry, sumama kasi sa'kin eh" Vince said.

"Hinihintay mo si Cali?" I asked and walked towards Alfonso. I kneeled down.

"Ang amos mo na, let's go na sa loob" I whispered to Alfonso.

"H-hindi ah, Nagpapahangin lang" He said. I smirked and stood up.

When I was about to enter the house, A car parked infront of the house. It's Cali.

"Oh, ayan na ang hinihintay mo" I said to Vince. Catalina immediately went out of the car and walked towards me.