Chapter 21

GREGGY'S POV (5 years ago)

"Nakikipagkita ka nanaman sa anak ng Marcos na yun. How many times do i need to tell you na layuan mo yun?" Daddy shouted.

"Ano ba, dad? Stop controlling my life"

"I am not controlling your life" He said and grabbed my collar.

"Stay away from that girl, saktan mo kung kinakailangan o gusto mo ako ang manakit?" I breathe heavily. I glared at my dad. Gusto kong lumaban pero hindi ko kaya.

"I can make that girl disappear, Greggy" I gritted my teeth while clenching my hands.

The door opens. My mom entered while looking at me worriedly.

"Hon, Ano ba?!" My mom shouted as she ran towards me.

"You need to marry Antonio's daughter" My dad said that make my heart ache.

"Ayoko!" I said while holding back my tears.

"You can't do anything" He whispered that kept echoing in my ears.

He went out of my room. I looked at my mom.

"Get out!" I shouted. She immediately went out of the room because she know that i need to be alone.

I cried as i punched the wall.

"Ang hina hina ko! I can't even fight for the person i love" I said and continue to punch the wall.

~~~

I stopped chatting and going to their house because my dad always watches me wherever i go.

I was shocked when i saw irene standing in front of me. I even blinked many times to make sure if it's real. I frowned when i look at her eyes. Her eyes full of pain. She's hurting.

"Aalis na ako" She said. i can't look at her i don't want to see her hurting because of me.

"Babalik ako ng London, Later is my flight" I can't speak i badly wanted to hug her.

"I-i just want to inform you" She said almost whispered. I looked down.

"Greggy?" Pagtawag niya saakin. I can't look at her directly, she is hurting. . . She is hurting because of me.

"Bago ako umalis, i just want to ask you a questions"

"Ano yung mga ginawa mo noon? Wala lang ba yun? Ano yun trip mo lang? Gusto mo lang ako ulit saktan? Greggy bumabangon pa lang ako, Bakit ba kapag kaya ko na ulit babalik ka para saktan ako. Greggy, ang sakit sakit na"

"H-hindi, lahat ng yun gusto ko. Hindi ko naman alam na mangyayari to"

"Hindi naman ako laruan para paglaruan mo lang, para balikan mo kung kailan mo gusto. Anong akala mo sa'kin? Hindi nasasaktan?"

"Gusto ko lang naman mag-mahal ih, bakit lagi mo na lang akong sinasaktan?"

"I- i'm sorry, i'm really sorry"

"Ano bang problema sa'kin? Why i can't make everyone stay?"

"Nothing's wrong with you" I said while trying not to hug her.

"Then why?!" She shouted. "You said you won't hurt me again" She whispered.

"Mahal mo ba talaga ako?" She asked almost whispered.

"Oo naman, it's just-"

"A-ayoko lang na mapahamak ka" I whispered and she didn't heard it.

My parents really don't like irene simula pa nung naging kami in our college days. The reason we broke up is because of my parents too. It's really their plan.

Walang nangyare nung nakita ako ni irene in the bed with a girl naked, akala ko may nangyare talaga nung gabing yun i felt so guilty to the point that i'm disgusted with myself but i saw the cctv. My parent's paid for the girl. Kaya pala i'm wondering who's the girl besides me eh nihindi ko nga yun nakita sa party.

She hurriedly get out of my office and ran towards the elevator.

"Irene!" I shouted. I can't move, i want to follow her.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I shouted and punch the wall. I kneeled on the floor and cried my eyes out.