Chapter 50

Greggy came into the house at 7 in the evening. Alfonso's already sleeping. I walked towards Greggy, and kissed his cheek.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, looking at him.

He smiled. "Yes, Hon. How 'bout you?"

I nodded.

"We should sleep already since we're leaving early tomorrow" He said, and held my hand.

"Yeah, where are we going again?" I asked.

"Tomorrow you'll know" He said, and chuckled. "Where's our son?"

"Sleeping" I said, and opened the door of our room. We saw our son peacefully sleeping.

"I'll just clean up, and we're going to sleep na rin" He said putting his suitcase on the table.

When he was about to enter the CR his phone rang. I looked at him. He smiled, and looked at his phone.

"It's Kevin" He said, and excused himself.

GREGGY'S POV

"Yes, Kevin?" I asked.

"Are you aware that your video is all over my feed?" Kevin asked.

"What? What video? I don't have any scandal, Kevin. Oh dear God, You knew I never entered someone's pus-"

"Greggy! It's not a scandal" Kevin said, laughing.

I sighed. "Then what?" I asked.

"It was a video of you shouting at the airport, and Irene's receiving a lot of hate" Kevin said.

"W-why?" I asked.

"You, and Alliana just seen outside shopping last week, and now you're seen kissing Irene? What will people think about that? Of course You're a cheater, and Irene is a mistress"

"Ha? I-"

"You should clean this mess already, before Irene could see it. The comments was too harsh"

"What the fuck? Fucker, Why do people loves to watch other people's life?"

"Clean it up, Greggy" He said, and ended the call.

Napahilamos ako ng mukha, at kinontact ang secretary ko.

"Remove all the posts about it, and make sure na walang matitira niisa. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir" My secretary answered.

I took a deep breath and opened my social media. As I scroll through my feed, I didn't realize Irene was behind me.

I slowly turned around, and sighed.

She gave me a small smile.

I looked into her eyes. I know she already saw it.

I slowly walked towards her, and patted her back as I buried my face on her shoulder.

"You don't deserve that, Hon. I'm sorry" I said as I hugged her more tightly.

"It's fine. I understand"

"But you're tired of always understanding them, while they can't even understand your side" I said, and looked at her. 

"Why do they easily throw hurtful words at you when they barely even know you. Do they even realize how much it will affect you?"

"I'm okay, Hon. I'm used to it after all. Why? Am I not really a mistress? Am I not really a flirty woman who seduced you?"

"No" I said firmly. That was the comments she received on a post.

"I love you, I love you for who you are. Come on, Irene. You knew you never seduced me. You're not the mistress. You're the first woman whom I gave my heart to, and you know that. I love you, and I'm sure about you ever since I first saw you. After all, they know nothing about us. About what you and I went through"