Chapter 23

I woke up with head ache siguro if Irene is here she will cook soup even if she's angry because i'm drunk.

I stood up and look at the clock and my eyes widened when i saw it's almost 9 am. I missed a meeting!

I immediately look for my phone and called my secretary.

"Sir, i've been calling you several times but no one is answering. You missed a meeting with Mr. Julio po" She said as she answered my call.

"The fuck, is my dad there?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. He's been waiting for you po"

"Is he mad?" I asked.

"Somewhat yes, sir" She said and i ended the call. I immediately took a bath.

Hindi na ako kumain at umalis na ng bahay.
As i entered my office i saw my dad sitting on the chair.

"Where have you been?!" He angrily asked.

"I- i woke up late"

"You knew that you have a meeting, Greggy. Mr. Julio is one of our target client"

"I'm sorry, dad"

"Walang magagawa ang sorry mo"

"You're a failure" He said and those words hit me. He went out of my office.

I sat on my chair and breathe heavily. I started signing papers since wala na naman akong magagawa.

~~~

I decided to eat at Restaurant to have some fresh air na'rin.

While walking i saw a familiar person so i hurriedly followed her and grab her hand.

"Oh, i'm sorry" I said as i saw an unfamiliar face. She have the same hair as Irene.

She smiled and continue to walk.

I slapped my face and laughed. I went to irene and i's favorite restau. I also ordered Irene's Favorite dish.

I am happily eating when i saw Diego entered the restau with a girl that i didn't even know. Muntik na akong mabulunan.

Pagkatayo ko'y natisod pa ako at muntik nang mapasubsob. Grabeng kamalasan man to uy.

I stood up and walked towards Diego.

"Seriously?" I said as i glared at Diego. "Catalina is much prettier" I said while looking head to toe to the girl he's with.

"Bro" Diego said as he tapped my shoulder.

"Wag mo kong ma bro bro, anong ginagawa mo sa buhay mo? Are you good?" I sarcastically asked.

"You're unbelievable" I said.

"Wag kang pakampante, rebound ka lang" I said to the girl and smirked.

"Grabe yang bibig mo ah" Diego said and punched me. I glared at him and punched him back.

"You're not the Diego that i know, you've changed" I said and grab his collar. "A lot" i whispered. I let go of his collar.

Bunalik na ako sa upuan ko at nawalan na ng gana kumain. Hindi rin nagtagal ay umalis na ako at bumalik sa kumpanya.

~~~

I entered my office and sat on my swivel chair. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i said because i know it's my secretary.

"Sir, Ma'am Alliana is here po" She said so i nodded.

"Nag-lunch ka na?" She asked as she entered my office.