Chapter 26

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I said.

"Rene!" It's Vince.

"Ano?!" I asked.

"What the hell? Where are you going? You didn't even inform me" Vince said as if i should ask him first.

"Why? Should i?" I asked and he groans.

"I clearly doesn't want to work with Jenny" He said that made me angry.

"She's a great architect, Vince. How dare you to say that, huh?!"

"I know, she's great but she's very talkative and we can't work she always tell gossip"

"Is that the problem? Oh gosh, Vince"

"Sandali na lang yan, atsaka masasanay ka rin. I'll go to the Philippines, with my son" I said and smiled.

"Ohhh" He said. "That's nice, i am proud of you" He said, i'm sure he is smiling.

"Thank you" i said and smiled widely.

"Do you know Catalina? I think i told you about her last few days"

"Oh, yeah i know her. I even saw her earlier"

"How was it? Is she your type? Is she beautiful enough to fit your standards? Vince, i am telling you she is a goddess!"

"Yeah she is, but you mentioned that she has a boyfriend right? What's his name again?"

"So? She is your type? You can court her by the way"

"Irene?"

"Hmm, yeah?"

"Is this you?"

"Of course, why?"

"Do you want me to ba a manstress, because you know? I don't want to be a manstress no one wants to be"

"Are you crazy?"

"I am not, are you?"

"Of course not, i really don't know how to reto, gosh! Sabi ni Catali ireto ko daw siya sayo"

"I'm out, i don't want to be a rebound, ano yun gagawin niya akong rebound? Panakit butas ganon?"

"Dami agad ebas?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Syempre malay mo gamitin lang ako pang-selos, mahirap na. Masakit yun"

"Di ka naman gagawing rebound non"

"Sus, kagagaling lang ng break up syempre naghahanap na yan ng panakit butas"

"Sush, nakakainis ka"

"Nahihirapan ka lang ipagtanggol eh"

"You know what? Don't you ever call me again" I said and ended the call. I got pissed, i really hate him.

"Mommy" My son called so i immediately lay beside him.

"Why baby?" I asked and caressed his hair.
My son hugged me tightly

"What's the problem?" I said and hugged him.

"I missed you, mommy"

"Aww, i missed you too, baby" i said and kisses the top of his head.

"How's your day, mom?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Great, i had a good time, playing with uncle bong, tita Imee and ninang cali"

"Ohh, really?" I asked and he nodded.

"You'll be meeting your cousins and grandparents soon, are you excited?"