Chapter 23: Vulcan and Velvette, A Dazzling Match made in Hell

King Jelza 789:In this story, Velvette's, Odette, Clara, and Carmilla's ears are elf ears.
Example:

King Jelza 789: Now back to your regularly scheduled fuckshit of an inconsistent program

Third Person POV:

4 months after Vulcan had joined the Vee's and he has made quite the name for himself. During his time with the Vee's, he has made them even more successful... Except Valentino. During his Time, He became Close friends with Vox and Velvette, But With Velvette, They became extremely close, close to Point that Vulcan and Velvette were developing Romantic feelings towards each other but didn't know how to approach each other about it. With Vox, They were Best friends and Business Partners , He Was Nicknamed by Vox and Many others that work under them "Fatal Error" due to him Causing Fatal Errors at Will to almost anyone who purchased their tech, causing them to Purchase more from them without realizing that it was their doing. While he was helping and Befriending Velvette and Vox, he was constantly Bullying and Abusing Valentino. To the Point That Valentino was Starting To Feel Like how Angel Dust feels when he abuses him. Though, he attempts to ignore the feeling of sympathy and would take his frustration out on Angel. When Vulcan caught wind of this, However, in the middle of a Recording Session, he storms in and temporarily stops the cameras. Valentino attempted to stop him and was immediately met with a Violent Backwards Backhand across the face. What happened next was... Gruesome.

Past Time (2 months after Vulcan joined the Vee's) third person POV:

Vulcan walks towards Valentino and wrapped all six of his limbs with his tails and raises him to his eye level.

Vulcan: You Know Valentino...Ever Since I joined you guys, anyone That works under me has been treated nicely and with Respect by me. Velvette and Vox I don't really mind because I don't have any Beef with them and I couldn't really care less due to their employees not being mine , only when I'm collaborating with either Vox or Velvette is when I care, but you... You not only Abuse Your Employees, you Sexually Assault them and -

Valentino: This Is Hell !!! Who gives a fucking shit-

He was interrupted with a violent backhand across the face.

Vulcan (Demonic): (Pissed) Did I give you permission to Speak Motherfucker ?!!

He began to Repeatedly punch him in stomach.

Vulcan (Demonic): (Pissed) YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING GODDAMN PERMISSION NOR THE RIGHT TO CUT ME THE FUCK OFF!

He then began to Repeatedly punch Valentino in the face.

Vulcan (Demonic) : (Pissed) YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN JUST AN INSIGNIFICANT, ANNOYING PATCH OF FUCKING MOLD THAT WONT TAKE THE GODDAMN HINT THAT YOU AREN'T FUCKING NEEDED !!! THE VEE'S WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU !!! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN JUST A FUCKING HINDERANCE !!! YOU ARE AN FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT TO THE VEE'S, ALL YOU EVER DO WHEN YOU ARE AROUND THEM IS ACT LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING PISSBABY !!! THEY PRODUCE STUFF THAT IS ACTUALLY NEEDED AND USEFUL, WHILE YOU PRODUCE NOTHING BUT HOT FUCKING GARBAGE THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVERRATED AND FUCKING USELESS !!! YOU ARE SCUM THAT IS SO STUCK UP YOUR OWN ASS THAT YOU ABUSE OTHERS TO JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE !!! YOU ABUSE OTHERS THAT DIDN'T DO YOU ANY FUCKING WRONG, ALL BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT FUCKING SHIT !!!