Chapter 11: Extermination Day, David's payback on Adam and Lute

Two Months have passed since the Revelation of Zeezi's pregnancy, David is seen at his Vineyard in the Wrath ring, Harvesting Ingredients to make a New Batch of Dragon's Crest Wine.

David's POV

Me: (Usually Others would have servants do all the work, But when I'm here, I prefer to give my servants a break and do all the work myself instead.)

Me: I got to say, this year's harvest is quite Bountiful. With this amount, I can create 150 crates that can hold up to 5,000 bottles.

As I carried the haul back into the cellar , I began to have a weird sense of worry and fear.

Me: Why am I feeling this ? Wait... What's today ?

My train of thought was immediately was cut off by one thing I did not want to hear.

Extermination Bell Ringing

Me: OH FUCK ! EXTERMINATION WAS TODAY !!!

Me: I have to get back to Zeezi, Now !!!

I immediately dropped everything I was doing and bolted.

Me: FUCK FUCK FUCK !!! FUCKING GODDAMN IT !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT EXTERMINATION WAS TODAY !!!

I snapped my fingers and my Motorcycle came out of a portal of Flames.

I immediately got on as it continues to drive.

Me: Come on , Come on !!!

As I went well beyond the speed limit, I noticed that their was Fuckton of traffic.

Me: GODDAMN IT !!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS !!!

I noticed that I was on a bridge and immediately an idea came into mind.

Me: Fucking Yolo !

I drove off the bridge and using a metal hook made from a special metal that only I can make, I hooked onto the underbelly of the Bridge and drove like my life depended on it.