Chapter 16: The Pups day with Grandma 1

Third Person POV

1 month after Beelzebub's party. David and Zeezi have an important Business meeting with Bee about the Dragon's Crest alcohol, so they needed a babysitter. They decided to ask Phenex. When they asked, She didn't hesitate to agree.

David: Okay, here's the list of what to do and what to not do.

Phenex: Okay.

Zeezi: Here's a Cassette Player that has the lullaby that I would sing to them in order for them to sleep.

Phenex: Alright.

David: Here's the recipe for the formula.

Phenex: Fine.

Zeezi: Here's are spare clothes for them just in case.

Phenex: All right, got it. Anything else ?

David: Here's a small case with their medicine and here's a first aid kit just in case. Here's the ingredients for the baby food that we make. As well as the recipe.

Phenex: Oh my Satan ! How over prepared are you two ?!

Zeezi was then seen seamlessly carrying a giant crate of their toys with one hand . She carefully puts it down and notices Phenex expression of Shock.

Zeezi: (Confused) What ?

Phenex then turns to David.

David: Sorry mom, you were saying something. What was it again ?

Phenex: (Surprised) N-N-Never mind, I-I got my answer.

Phenex: ( Not even I was this over prepared with David.)

David: Okay.

David: Alright Mom, That's about everything, If anything, don't hesitate to call us.

Phenex: Don't worry, They'll be safe and happy with me.

Zeezi: (Angry Growling) They better be.

David instantly calmed her down by scratching her back and she derps out when he started scratching a good spot

David instantly calmed her down by scratching her back and she derps out when he started scratching a good spot .