Chapter 1: Royal "Discrimination" and Untold Potential

As Phenex carried David to his new home, She was Caught off guard when Someone screamed out her name.

???:PHENEX !!!

She Instantly realized who it was and was about to rush to hide David, but to her Misfortune, He Appeared.

???: PHENEX ! Where the Fuck were you ?!

Due to the Sudden loud screaming, David Did what Babies do best in these situations, Crying.

Baby David: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

Phenex: Goddamn it Koal, Look what you did.

She then begins her best to try to calm David down

Koal: Okay, Care to Explain to me why in the name of all that is Fucking Unholy do you Have a Damn Fleabag in your Arms ?!

Phenex: This "Fleabag" is my new son, Asshole ! Don't you dare call him that ever again !

Koal: WHAT ?!! ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! GET RID OF THAT DAMN FLEABAG THIS INSTANT !!!

David was just calmed down,  now because of that outburst, He began to cry again.

Baby David: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA !!!

Phenex managed to calm him down again. She then shot a glare at Koal.

Phenex: Goddamn it Koal ! I will Not ! This child is of Royal Blood. Royal Human Blood.

Koal's eyes began to twitch of that of a Mentally Insane person.

Koal: Royal...Human...Blood ? Give me one Goddamn reason why I shouldn't incinerate him into Ashes.

Phenex's eyes widened. She hates her Husband due to being forced into an arranged marriage, but she knows that he makes good on his threats.

Phenex: (If I don't tell him now, he'll kill him. Damn it)

Koal: I'm waiting.

Phenex: (Sigh) David is a Raizer.

Koal: What ?! A R-R-Raizer ?!

Phenex: Yes, and Unlike other sinner Demons, He's Capable of Having children and he's able to go beyond the pride ring.

He just stood there, too shocked to even say anything.

Koal: ( This Fleabag is a Raizer and he's capable of having Children ! This is my Golden opportunity. He has such immense potential that I can guide. With Him, I can Overthrow Paimon. But Knowing Phenex, She would try her Damndest to prevent me from even training him. Maybe if I can call Paimon in order to try to force her. But how... Of Course.)