Chapter 4: Fight to the Finish, Death of Koal

7 years have passed since the "Training" began, ever since then, David and Phenex lived a Constant state of fear and torture. Especially David. He has not been given a chance to even rest , eat, drink or even sleep. The only time he has ever gotten a chance to rest and eat was when he was beaten to the point of where he couldn't temporarily walk. Koal would give him Bread and a bowl of water. The only time he would ever sleep, was when he was knocked out. Whenever he refuses to "train", Koal would drag Phenex by the head, and he would threaten him that if he didn't "Train", he would beat Her in front of him. This would piss him off, sending him into a blind rage. Every time this happens , he manages to harm Koal, but he always gets knocked out afterwards . This time was different, when he woke up , he was in cage, chained up.

Teen David: W-What .? Where am I .?

He then heard cheering.

Teen David: Is that... Cheering ?

Then out of nowhere, Light broke through and He was dragged out of the Cage into an Arena.

Teen David: (Terrified) W-What ?!

Koal: NOW, FOR THE MOMENT YOU WERE WAITING FOR !!! A FIGHT TO THE DEATH !!!

Crowd: CHEERING !!!

Katie Killjoy: Good Morning, I'm Katie Killjoy...

Tom Trench: And I'm Tom Trench.

Katie Killjoy: This Just in, A match is taking place between Koal Goetia and His Adopted Sinner Hellhound Child, David. Can You believe it ?! Koal is going to Fight his Own child to the death !

Tom:  Could just be me , but that kid looks incredibly beaten and malnourished. Should we stop it or -

Katie Killjoy: Shut the fuck up Tom, This is Hell, nobody gives a Shit about their children's wellbeing. Now Back to the arena.

Back with Koal:

Koal: Ready runt ?!

Ref: The Battle between Royal Prince Koal and His Adopted Son  David will now get underway ! Anything is allowed for Victory . The battle won't End until either one is dead. Are both fighters ready ?!

Koal: Ready !

Teen David: (Adopted? I can't be Adopted... right ?) (Feral Growling) Ready !

Ref: BEGIN !

With that, Both Charged at each other, Koal went with a Right hook, only for David to Dodge and use his tails to grab and throw him into the ground. He gets up and charges at him, they began trading blows for blows. Each kick, each punch, and each headbutt, it was felt, the whole crowd could practically feel the blows, All of hell could feel the vibrations emanating from their blows. As they clashed, they then backflipped in the air and landed away from each other.

Koal: I'm actually impressed ! Behind all that feral nature and rabid rage, There's a real fighter !

Teen David: (Seething) And Behind all that insufferable smarm is a Dead Man ! (GROWLS)

Koal: David... you couldn't fathom the amount of dead men behind me !

Koal then lunges at him him, kicks him in the air , and grabs him by his tails and begins to spin him around.

Koal : Gotcha !!!

Teen David: (Damn it !!! Think of something ! Wait, worth a shot!)

David then did what nobody expected, He Severs all twelve of His tails. This caught everyone off guard.