Chapter 14: The Wedding, Birth of Dante and Wisp

Third Person POV

One month has passed since David has Proposed to Zeezi. During that time, Lucifer, Lilith, and Phenex have been working Diligently together on arranging the wedding. While they were working together, Velvette was helping Zeezi with the wedding dress.

Velvette: So, What kind of wedding dress do you want ?

Zeezi: A black one and it has to be sexy.

Velvette: Black ? Really ?

Zeezi: Yeah, I looked it up on David's phone. Black wedding dresses are no longer Taboo, and since it symbolizes power, mystery, strength, elegance, formality, and sophistication.

Velvette: Really ? Well Shit, I didn't realize that. And here I thought you would be going for white.

Zeezi: Yeah , no. I want to be different.

Velvette: Hm. Hm. Fair enough. All right, I got the dress. Tell me if you like it.

 Tell me if you like it

Zeezi: Perfect !

Velvette: Huh, Are you sure ?

Zeezi: Hmmm, Now that you mention it, Never mind. The Wedding will have royalty participating, so I don't want to make a fool out of David.

Velvette: Fair enough ! How about this one ?

Zeezi: Yes ! That's the one, it's a perfect mix between Sexy, Beautiful, and elegant

Velvette: All right then, Follow me so we can get it made.

She follows Velvette into the Tailor room.

Velvette: ALL RIGHT PEOPLE, LETS GET THIS DRESS MADE ! I DONT WANT ANY FLAWS, WE'RE MAKING A WEDDING DRESS FOR ROYALTY FOR FUCK SAKE !!!

Everyone started to get to work, I stood as they took my measurements, height and all.

Velvette: You know Zeezi, you are one lucky bitch.

Zeezi: Oh I know.

Velvette: Like seriously, you the first overlord to get married in who knows how long and not only that, You got a man who genuinely loves you not for your body, but for your thoughts, emotions, feelings, and kindness. How come you scored a guy like David ?