FIVE

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE THE WEDDING and I noticed Alessandra wasn't like her self, well we didn't spend much time together, but after all she was my wife so I paid close attention to the things she would do.

She helped me with my documents but her parents had recently reached out to me asking if she was doing fine, since she was ignoring them. Did she find out? Her parents had paid me to marry her, and they wanted us to team up against our biggest rival Antonio

I had just got home from work to be greeted by one of the maids Mary "where's Mrs. Szoboszlai?" I asked "she's been in her office all day, I asked her if she wanted anything to eat but she said nothing, she's just been living off a glass of tea."

I nodded and held my blazer as I went upstairs to see her working on organizing my files for me. I don't get why someone would marry her off. She was beautiful, sweet, kind, all the green flags.

no Dominik. You're not falling for her. She's just a brat

I don't hate her, or do I? I sighed and knocked on the door telling her I was coming in causing her to look up "why don't you head downstairs and eat." I said in a cold tone causing her to tilt her head looking at me

"Loosen up your tie a bit, you sound bossy much?" She laughed

I took a deep breath loosing up my tie "you're going to eat dinner." I said sternly she laughed at me before looking at her computer.

I stood by her desk looking through all the files and damn this woman was good.

Suddenly Curtis, Cody, Noa, and Saffie burst into the room "you are under attack dom." Curtis said "well not really your wife is." He added "what did I tell you guys! Don't get my wife involved in our mafia business!" I said tightening my tie.

"We didn't! Some guy at y'all's wedding was Antonio's man, he sent him over to kidnap Alessandra." Curt said "Wait y'all haven't gone on a honeymoon, use that as a chance to hide." Cody suggested

I looked over at Alessandra who did not seem pleased at all.

She glanced at all of us before getting up walking out of the room. Noa and Saffie tried to follow but I stopped them "she's not nice to talk to when she's like that." I tell them

"Let's give her space." Saffie suggested. Kai and Sophia suddenly came in "traffic." Kai said "where's Sandra?" Sophia asked "she walked away." I sighed

"Alessandra doesn't like being involved in mafia stuff, nor does she like you being involved in the mafia, so you must have something that's better than that." Kai said. I felt so bad we had to hide everything from Kai.

Alessandra wanted to tell him many times but she didn't want to cause her brother worry or have problems with their parents, and if Kai found out, he would've gone crazy that I got paid to marry his sister. Actually Alessandra too because she only got forced to marry me, she didn't know I got paid to marry her.

"Alessandra hasn't been eating, the maid told me today that she lived on this the whole day today." I said picking up her cup of tea smelling it to just smell matcha.

"she's stressed, you should talk to her when y'all get the chance." Sophia said "I was taking to her when y'all bursted inside. To make our houses look more realistic to Kai, and to make our friends forget that we were forced into a marriage we had put up pictures of us everywhere.

I'm glad we did because I was scared that one of our friends would slip out and Kai would find out "I'll plan something out don't worry." I tell them before heading upstairs to see Alessandra sitting on the balcony chair.

I opened the door and stepped out "how about you eat something instead of relying on caffeine." I said "I don't want to eat." She sighed

"Tell me what's on your mind?" I said sitting down looking at her tensed and stressed face. "I don't want to be involved in this mafia stuff of yours. I didn't tell you when I married you because I didn't think much of it, but when I see how serious you are, I have to tell you"

"I know you hate but you grew up around it, what makes you hate it?" I asked "I just don't like it." She shrugged

I ignored the thought and just stared at her, I studied her facial features, her eyes are soft, but me being the jerk only experienced the sharp eyes. Her lips has a resting position of a slight smile, but I always see a straight face,

If the sweet Alessandra Havertz hate me then I'm probably the one that should be reconsidering my life habits and not her.

"Go inside it's cold out here." I tell her and for once she listened and got up from the chair. Heading inside. "I'll cook you dinner." I tell her and her face turned into a smile.

Oh god, that smile was beautiful. I wish I wasn't always in a bad mood so I could see it often.

 I wish I wasn't always in a bad mood so I could see it often