FIFTEEN

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

AS WERE DRIVING HOME MY MIND WAS stuck on who I'm sure it Alessandra. "Do you guys get her name?" I asked "yeah it was Alessandra, she kinda looks like daddy's sister." Aemelia said

"That's your friend's mom right?" I asked "yeah but they call her anya, or something." Lukas said. It had to be her. It just had too. When we arrived at Kai's and Sophia's mansion I walked the kids in but also noticed the rest of the group was there

"Stay for dinner." Kai said, I smiled and walked in. "I'm pretty sure I just saw Alessandra when picking up the kids." I said "how'd you know it was her?" Noa asked with a bit of hope. "Aemelia and Lukas said that Alessandra was her name, and she looked like daddy's sister." I continued

"England is small we'll run into her someday." Kai said and we all began eating. After I finished I helped cleaning up before leaving back to my mansion.

As soon as I walked in my dog biscuit immediately ran up to me.

After Alessandra left I decided to adopt a dog and named it biscuit, to remind me of Alessandra since she'd always smells like biscuits and vanilla. I played with him for a little bit before showering and heading to bed before I had a meeting tomorrow.

I'm still in the mafia but it wasn't as bad as it used to be after I got rid of Antonio. Now I'm a CEO and a mafia leader. The next morning when I woke up, I got out of bed did my morning routine before putting on a black button up and a pair of black trousers along with a blazer.

I called Kai to tell him that i was on my way and he could inform the rest.

It was a meeting of all the CEO's so I know there would be a lot of people. I called Kai to let him know I was on my way, and since I was hosting the meeting at my company I had be  there earlier.

When I got there Kai, Sophia, Mateo, and Izabel was also there was well. Cody and Curtis were on a business trip so they're not attending. I set out the waters for the guest before getting the presentation ready.

People started coming in and I noticed one of them was Alessandra, and I knew it was her as soon as I saw the rings on her finger. She looked at all of us and had a faint smile on her face before looking for her name which was coincidentally next to mine.

"Miss Szoboszlai, it's so nice to finally see you in England, no more traveling to Budapest, but definitely loved it." One of the other CEO's smiled at Alessandra "oh it's nice to see you here as well, no more traveling back and fourth." She laughed

God she was angelic. I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up presenting.

Throughout the whole presentation I felt her eyes on mine, I looked at her and she had a huge smile display on her face. I smiled back and finished up the presentation before sitting down. And while we were going over a bunch of stuff talking about business someone's phone vibrated and I looked next to me to see it was Alessandra's.

"I have to take this." She smiled excusing herself. About 5 minutes later she came back in looking stressed. "I have to go, I'm really sorry." She said as she collected her files.

I got up and walked her out of the meeting room "everything okay?" I asked "no, Louis I'd in the nurse with a fever, and my stupid ass took an Uber here." She sighed "I'll take you."

She snapped out of the stress and looked at me. She second thought herself before she nodded and followed me to my car. "Same school as Lukas and Aemelia." She said. "You recognize me?" I asked in shock

"The only shock part about you was your temper changing." She laughed "I'm proud of you." She added "worked on it for you." I mumbled. We soon arrived at the school and Alessandra ran in. "I'm here to pick up Louis Szoboszlai." She said

"Id please." The front office lady said and Alessandra dogged through her purse before she showed it to the lady "oh can I also pick up Aurelia Szoboszlai as well."

"Mhm I'll get them for you, Louis should come out soon he's with the nurse." She informed us. "Thank you," she mumbled before sitting down next to me "Anya." Louis walked out smiling hugging her "are you okay baby?" She asked touching his forehead

"I feel better now that i get to see you." He smiled before looking at me "this is Lukas's uncle?" He asked waving at me which I waved back.

I could see the resemblance between me and him, we looked so much alike. Aurelia soon came up and we both stood up, "hey anya." She hugged Alessandra "hi baby." She said hugging her before we all walked out

"Why is Lukas and Aurelia's uncle taking us home anya?" Louis asked "he's my friend love." She tells them "really." They asked happy "mhm."

She typed in her address and I took them there. "You want to have lunch with us?" She asked "sure." I smile turning off the car then going to the back seat helping the kids with their bags.

♡