ONE

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

I HAD JUST RETURNED HOME from a work trip in behalf of my parents, and as soon as i stepped inside the mansion my mom had called me into the dining room.

i dropped my bags and went to sit down with my parents next to my sister "alessandra, me and your dad have something to tell you" my mom said, as her, and my dad exchanged looks

"you're going to get married." my dad let out. silent filled the room.

"why?" i asked, i didn't ask who, i didn't ask anything else else but why. "it's a business deal, i'm sorry." his head hung low "if i'm just a deal to you why did you birth me and treated me like your daughter!" i snapped

"amore, calm down." my mom looked at me. "i'm not going to repeat myself alessandra, i said what i said. And don't anybody dare tell Kai." he spoke sternly. i raised my hand up in the air in defeat before turning around walking upstairs.

a few days went by and my dad still wasn't going to change his mind.

we were going to be meeting with my "in laws" today. my brother Kai had flew back happy that I was gonna get married, and i had to put on a shitshow

it was currently 5:00pm & the dinner won't start til 6:30 but we had to leave at 6:00, so i was getting myself ready.

I wore a red asymmetric one shoulder tweed midi dress, with a pair of black louboutins with my ysl black with gold details manhattan clutch. my hair was straighten and i put on some jewelry along with some makeup before we left.

when we arrived i walked behind my family members. i would walk next to Kai and his girlfriend Sophia

my dad finally spotted the Dominik Szoboszlai, and his eyes went on me as he eyed me up & down. who wouldn't. i don't blame him because i was also eyeing him up and down

"this is my daughter Alessandra Havertz." my dad introduced me to dominik, who just nodded "Alessandra." i mumbled stretching my hand out but he didn't even take it.

jerk. jerk is what i would describe him as. i introduced myself to dominik's parents, and they all seem so sweet, accept him.

when the dinner was about to end, my dad walked over to me

"when we walk out, you're going to be going home with dominik." my dad told me. "of course sir, i'll look after her." dominik tell him putting an arm around me. my dad nodded walking off before he unwrapped his arms.

it was now time to leave, and our parents and set up a car for both me and dominik.

we didn't say anything to eachother, and it was about an 1 hour drive from the gala to "our" mansion. "are we gonna share the same bed?" i asked him "what married couples doesn't." he answered coldly.

i rolled my eyes, he was rude for no reason and it really got to me.

as soon as the car parked i got off and made my way inside, "this way." dominik directed. i kept quiet as i followed him, soon the bedroom door opened revealing a dark room with a very big bed and a couch.

"you might not be used to sleep next to someone, i'll stay on the couch." i tell him "you do  what you want." he shrugged.

i looked in the corner of the room to see that my clothes were brought here. i walked over and grabbed a pair of pjs before heading into the bathroom and did my night routine

when i walked back out, dominik was already in bed on his phone. i walked passed him grabbing the other pillow on his bed bringing it over to the sofa along with a small blanket.

 i walked passed him grabbing the other pillow on his bed bringing it over to the sofa along with a small blanket