Two Face: Evil

November 11 2016

A week has passed, After Harvey's second breakdown, Dent, along with Anne and Grace were really concerned about his behaviour, Anne recommended him to go visit a psychiatric but Harvey was scared that this might ruin campaign, However he took her advice and decided to visit a psychiatric.

His split personality "Big Bad Harv" was revealed to the doctor, but Harvey begged her to keep it a secret and that he would visit her for daily sessions, They both agreed on it but unknown to them, Rupert Throne's partner Candice heard everything and she was going to tell her boss about it.

Today was another campaign party, The party was going to happen tonight, and Harvey already invited Anne and many other people to the party. Winters decided to bring Bucky with her again. However, he wasn't really happy to go after what happened last week when Harvey insulted and almost hit Anne in the face.

At the Manor, Winters was seen in her room while arranging her clothes for tonight while talking to Harvey on the phone, She wanted to know how he had been doing since his visit with the psychiatric, He told her that he was doing better so far.

Once their phone call ended, Anne left the room and was thinking about the party tonight , Winters made her way downstairs and made it to the living room to see Bucky sitting in the couch, deep in his thoughts while looking around the room.

Anne: Excited for the party tonight?

He sighed and nodded, Anne could tell from his expression he wasn't too happy, She joined him by sitting next to him as Barnes looked at her.

Anne: You don't look excited.

Bucky: It's not like that, I still can't forget what Harvey did.

Anne: Look, Bucky, It wasn't his fault, but I agree with what you said, I couldn't forget about it either.

Bucky: I don't know if he has anger issues or has a growing ego about his campaign.

Anne: Harvey isn't like that, I know he's not that kind of person.

Bucky: Some people can change, Anne.

Anne: I trust him, Bucky. I have known him for a very long time.

She was a bit upset that Bucky doubted her best friend, Barnes looked at her and noticed she was a bit upset, He knew it was understandable because she was really good friends with Harvey, If someone said the same to his friends, He would react the same.

There was silence between the two for a few seconds as Bucky took a deep breath and looked at her.

Bucky: Sorry, I think I shouldn't have said that. I just hated what he said to you.

She looked at him and had a small smile on her face, Anne understood how he felt when that incident happened as she patted his shoulder.

Anne: It's alright, Bucky.