On Leather Wings: Investigation

August 4 2016

After finding evidence at the crime scene in the Phoenix pharmaceutical company, Anne and Bucky needed to do more investigation to what has been stealing chemicals from different pharmaceutical companies and They found a strange recording and thick hair strand which belongs to a bat.

Right now, the time was six p.m as It showed Gotham's Zoo.

The Gotham City Zoo is a large zoological park, They had a bat-exhibit, a rare vulture, a large aviary, crocodiles, Alaskan timberwolves and several types of wild cats.

Announcer: The Gotham Zoo Train departs in 5 minutes. An entrance in Chiroptera, on the bat exhibit will begin in 30 minutes.

People were walking around the zoo while some of them were also walking and checking the exhibition with their children's as someone was seen looking around the zoo.

Anne fixed her outfit and sprayed some perfume on herself as She smiled and began walking around the zoo.

About thirty minutes has passed, Anne was at the Bat exhibit and was trying to find someone.

Anne: Is anyone here right now?

Bats began flying around the area as Anne was looking at the bats until she heard someone say something.

???: Who's there?

Anne: It's Anne Winters. I had an appointment here, I call it a bat problem.

Anne saw an old man with a cane as She looked at the man and recognised him, It was Doctor March.

Dr March: What are we? Pest control?

Anne: If it's not offense then yes.

Anne joked with him as March smiled at her and told her to come in as Winters smiled and followed him to his laboratory.

March: Its odd of you to book an appointment here, What help do you need, Miss Winters?

Anne: Well lately, I'm been hearing squeaks and sounds from my chimney, Last night I found something that looks like hairs and I might have some bat problem.

Anne showed a sample of the hairs as March looked at it and grabbed it as He looked at her.

March: So what if you have bats around your house, After all they are not pests! They are survivors just like us! You need to understand that.

Anne raised an eyebrow until they heard someone's voice as Anne and March turned around to see a blonde woman, wearing a white coat.