Two Face: Split

October 30 2016

???: Harvey. . . Harvey Dent. . .

Harvey: No! Stay away! Leave me alone!

Harvey was seen running around an empty room, Those voices kept calling his name as Dent continued running but felt like he wasn't going anywhere.

???: Heh heh heh! Where are you going, Harvey? You can't get away from me!

Dent was scared and looked around until he saw himself standing with a sadistic smile on his face as Harvey was shocked and confused before he tried to run as the other Harvey was laughing at him.

Harvey continued running until he bumped into someone and saw it was another version of himself as Dent stepped back.

Harvey: No, no, no! Stay back! I want no part of you!

The imposter began laughing as Harvey was scared and continued stepping back, The imposter continued laughing until he pulled out a coin and flipped it as Harvey was staring at him in shock.

.
.
.
.
.

???: Harvey? Harvey! Wake up!

Harvey: No!!!!

Dent woke up and found himself in the office as He began breathing heavily and realised it was all a dream, He looked at the clock and noticed it was nine a.m as Dent looked at his assistant, Carlos who looked concerned.

Carlos: Are you alright?

Harvey: Yeah. . . I'm fine, I didn't realise I fell asleep in the office.

Carlos: It's okay, but what happened?

Harvey: Nothing. . . I just had a bad dream.

He gave a small smile to Carlos as his assistant shook his head, Harvey looked around the office again while trying to process what happened.

Meanwhile, back at the Manor, Anne was seen sleeping soundly until she woke up from a sound as Anne got up and looked around the room while yawning.

Anne noticed she had a blanket around her and was sleeping in the bed instead of the ground, Winters remembered the conversation she had with Bucky last night as Anne was staring at the ground.

Anne couldn't help but smile a little, Bucky must have carried her to the bed to make herself comfortable and wrapped a blanket around her.

Anne began thinking about the soldier while having a smile on her face, Both of them had gotten closer over the last few months, and whenever she's around him, She always felt different. Their late night conversation also made things different between the two, and she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Anne got up and left the room as she looked around while fixing her robe, Winters didn't find Bucky anywhere in the Manor as she decided to check the batcave, but he wasn't there either.