Feat Of Clay: Final Confrontation

October 18 2016

The time was nine forty five p.m as the show begun as the audience was seen sitting in the chair as they were excited to see Ronald Daggett while a reporter was seen with Daggett as he had a smile on his face.

The reporter began asking Daggett different questions about the company's new invention, which was the Renuyu, Ronald was talking about the Renuyu along with its benefits and many more.

Daggett: If you watch the monitors, you'll see that with Renuyu, you can smooth away wrinkles, reshape imperfections, and literally remake your face however you choose.

Reporter: Amazing stuff, Rollie. I see we have some questions in our audience.

Suddenly, a woman was seen walking towards them while holding a microphone as She began speaking to Daggett.

Woman: I'd like to ask Mr. Daggett about the rumours I've heard. I heard he's selling Renuyu through direct marketing because stores won't carry it due to its harmful side effects.

Daggett: Well, that's. . . absolutely not true.

Woman: What about the addictive properties of Renuyu, Mr. Daggett? How once you're hooked on it, you can't stop using it without horrible pain.

Daggett was starting to feel extremely nervous by the sudden question as He spoke to the woman.

Daggett: No! I mean. . . That's not the case at all.

The woman tried to get in the stage but two security guards stopped her, The woman got angry and pushed them with all her strength as Daggett was shocked and got up from his seat and began stepping back.

Woman: Why don't you show them what an overdose can do, Daggett?

Why don't you tell them about me?!

The crowd was shocked and began screaming in fear as they all ran out of the auction, Daggett was in shock and knew this was Matt Hagen as He looked at Clayface and felt scared

Clayface was glaring at him until he heard the security guards reloading their pistol.

Clayface turned around and smiled before he threw clay at their hand as the guards were struggling to remove the clay off their hand as Daggett was in fear as Clayface looked at him and smiled.

Daggett tried to run away as the clay creature stared at him before he changed his fist into a claw and stretched before grabbing Daggett.