Feat Of Clay: Payback

October 18 2016

Meanwhile at Daggett's Laboratory, Daggett was seen walking around the area as he was looking at the chemicals and more supplies that contained for Renuyu, He had a smirk on his face and remembered that Germs and Bell killed Matt by pouring Renuyu all over him.

He continued smiling until he saw Germs walking towards him as Daggett looked at him.

Germs: My contact on the force says Bell hasn't cracked so far.

Daggett: Good. But I'm afraid we still have quite a mess to clean up. Sooner or later, I will take control of the criminal underworld. With the amount of different weapons being sold, I will be rich and feared by every criminal. . . Till then, my takeover plans have to be. . . . revised. Now that our actor friend, Hagen, is no longer available to us.

Germs: Okay, Mr. Daggett, who do you want me to take out now?

Daggett: Remember Dave? I want everything wrapped up by the time I take that show tonight. So we should take care of him before he spills the beans.

Germs: But he's at the hospital?. . .

Daggett: So? That doesn't stop you from doing your job. Besides, It makes it easier, don't you think?

Germs just looked at him and nodded, Germs always had a fear of going to hospitals, but for Daggett, He needed to finish the job and kill Dave.

[ 6:10 P.M ]

It was the evening as Germs was seen looking at the Gotham State Hospital as He wore his mask and sneaked inside the hospital by climbing in the windows.

He entered Dave's room as Dave was lying in the bed while sleeping, Germs had a smirk on his face and grabbed a surgical knife, and was ready to slit Dave's throat

Germs got closer and was about to kill him until a batarang was thrown as Germs was shocked until he turned around and saw someone at the window.

Germs looked at the ex assassin in fear and shock and was afraid of what Bucky was going to do to him as Germs screamed and ran away.

Bucky immediately got in the room and began chasing Germs as Germs continued running fast until he saw a door in front of him and kicked before entering the room.

But it was a bad decision as Germs looked around the room in shock, The room was holding a vast collection of bacteriological and virological samples, which was his phobia of germs and bacteria

Germs looked scared as his hands began shaking along with his legs, Sweat began dripping from his forehead.