Cast

Name: Anne Winters

Name: Anne Winters.

Age: 30

Nickname: The Batwoman

Backstory:

Early Life

Anne Winters was born to a wealthy family, Her parents, Christopher Winters and Annabelle Winters were loving and caring parents. They were also philanthropist and business titans. They own a cooperation known as "Winters Cooperation"

Their family had a huge history of building Gotham during the 1800 and 1900. At one point, Christopher began his mayoral campaign and was running for mayor in Gotham for a very long time until tragedy struck to the entire family.

Losing Her Parents.

At age ten, Anne's parents were brutally gunned down by an unnamed killer while walking home from The Monarch Theater. Anne was in grief and was devastated from her parents death and That event that would drastically change Anne's life forever.

Teenage Years.

Anne was fifteen when she first discovered the abandoned Winters terminus train station that had been located underneath Winters Tower. Anne chooses to keep its existence a secret out of respect to her parents and as Anne grew older, She began training herself extensively in various different styles of martial arts in order to defend herself in a dangerous situation in a place like Gotham.

Training

After Anne's graduation from college, She decided to spend the next ten years attending multiple colleges around the world and constantly switching universities based on the field she was studying. She studied multiple different branches of science including biology, chemistry, and physics and mastered those subjects. While traveling abroad, she also studied various different styles of martial arts from masters in multiple countries. From each teacher he learned many defenses and tactics, which turned Anne into a truly dangerous fighter. At some point, Anne also trained in some form of base jumping.

Year One.

After many years of training, She decided to continue her parent's company and also wanted to stop crime and corruption around Gotham, At age 26,

Anne designed a batsuit with some gadgets and began to fight crime around Gotham with her new persona known as "The Batwoman" During her reign, She faced a few enemies which were:

The Joker

Harleen Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn

Jervis Tetch AKA Mad Hatter.

Post Civil War.

Five months after the civil war incident with Captain America and Iron Man. Bucky Barnes who recovered from his brainwashed state wanted to redeem himself after he was brainwashed by HYDRA. Since he was wanted around the world, Bucky decided to go to Gotham City, At some point he met Batwoman and later joined Anne with fighting crime and corruption around Gotham.