Epilogue

Five Years Later

Celeste and Blaze made their way through the forest to the tree that brings them back to the Fae Realm, where Celeste was the Queen and Blaze the head knight. They had made a trip to the human realm to see her mother. It had been about a year since they had been here last. Celeste liked to visit her mother every so often to see how she was doing.
After Celeste was made Queen around five years ago, he and Blaze went back to the human realm and had a talk with her mother about everything that had happened and what Celeste now knew. She told her mother about her fathers death and how it was her responsibility to rule over the kingdom now. Of course her mother disagreed but it wasn't up to her. Celeste told her mother she would be permanently staying in the Fae Realm, but that she would visit and that was the end of it.
Once they got back to the castle from their most recent visit, it was night time. They made their way to the dining room and took their seats, the children already present and eating dinner.
"When are we going to do more training, Blaze?" Jasper asked excitedly. Blaze, now being the head knight of the kingdom, had been training Jasper and sometimes Cedar as well in between their schooling.
"Tomorrow for sure," Blaze said happily. Since the war had ended there had been peace in the kingdom. The kingdom of Olinn was taken over by a peaceful man who brought their kingdom back to life. They now worked together with the kingdom of Syndril, trading goods and training together.
Celeste had been working on her magic the past few years and was teaching Petal how to heal and do other support magic. Even though she was still young she had good promise.
After dinner they all went to their rooms to sleep. Celeste went to the balcony in her room and stood, looking at her kingdom with a hand on her stomach. She was getting to the end of her second trimester now, and was looking rather large. She felt a gentle kick on her hand and smiled.
"Come here!" she called Blaze. Once he came over she put his hand on her stomach. Blaze had a giant grin on his face and he leaned down and kissed Celeste. They stood, Blaze holding her in his arms, looking at their kingdom with a proud gaze.
Everything had come together and Celeste brought peace to the kingdom, even though she missed her father dearly. Right now everything was perfect, with no threats or problems. They were finally at peace.