Chapter Seven

After a few hours of preparation, Willow put Celeste in a cart with a cage to bring her to sell. She stuck her in the moving cage and locked it up nice and tight. She went over to the front and hopped up to the driver's seat, where they steer the horses. They started moving and Celeste could feel her stomach drop. She wasn't sure what was going to happen to her, or where Blaze was and if he was ok or not. She was worried about him and wanted to be with him again because he made her feel safe.
After a while of moving along dirt roads, Celeste heard a faint voice but couldn't make out what it was saying. After a minute she heard it again but closer this time.
"Celeste!!" she heard someone call. Blaze! How did he find her and what was he going to do to get her out of here. Willow started to smile and said "Ooh someone to play with."
Blaze came out of the woods onto the path they were taking from behind. He broke the lock on the cage easily with some sort of magic. Celeste gasped at the sight, she had no idea Blaze could use magic. She suddenly wondered if she too could cast spells, and what kind.
Blaze put out a hand for Celeste to grab, and he helped her out of the cage. She jumped into his arms and he gently put her down on the ground. Willow was right in front of them when Blaze came down from the cart.
"What do you think you're doing? That's my money," Willow said, nodding her head towards Celeste.
"I'm taking her back to where she belongs, and it isn't here," Blaze responded.
"Do you know who she is? Who she actually is," Willow asked him.
"Yes, I've suspected since we met that she was the missing princess. I didn't want to say anything so I didn't put too much on her at once," Blaze answered. Celeste looked at him in confusion. Why wouldn't he have told her?
"Yes, and that makes her more money when I sell her to King Atlas,' Willow said. She started to cast a spell of plant magic, where vines creeped up to Celeste and coiled around her. They tightened and she whimpered. The vines slowly brought Celeste higher up and over to Willow. Suddenly Blaze used water magic to slice the vines and he caught Celeste as she fell from above. Then he started to sprint away still holding Celeste.
Blaze ran for a long time past the beautiful trees and glowing vivid plants. Finally after forever, Blaze stopped and put her down gently on the ground.
"Sorry, I just had to get us away from her. I can use some magic but nothing crazy like she can," he said looking into Celeste's bright blue eyes. They were standing kind of close together and Celeste felt her stomach drop. She looked up at him and he softly cupped her face in his hands. He leaned down and put his lips to hers, kissing her smoothly. She kissed him back and felt her stomach tingling with excitement.
"I've been wanting to do that," Blaze said casually, running his fingers through his snow white hair. He looked at her intensely with his golden eyes almost glowing in the light. She was so surprised that no words left her mouth.
"We should go back to the human realm now. I can take you back here again soon and maybe we can try to get you to meet your father," Blaze said after the long pause. Celeste nodded her head yes, still unable to speak.
They headed back to the original forest where they came from. There was the huge tree that she had seen what felt like weeks before. Blaze did the same thing as before; put his hand on the tree where it had the most energy, took Celestes hand as she closed her eyes and when she opened them she was back in the human world.
"Let's get you back home now," Blaze said, still holding her hand.
They walked together out of the forest and back to Celeste's house, which wasn't very far. Once they were outside of her house they stopped and faced each other.
"Thank you for doing all that for me," Celeste said to Blaze, looking up at him.
"No problem, after all you are technically my princess," Blaze answered. He leaned down like before and gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek before turning and going back to his own house.
Celeste walked into her house and went straight to her room. She didn't hear her mom anywhere and saw her bedroom door closed. Celeste checked her phone to see what day it was. Sunday night. It had been Friday when they left for the Fae Realm. Time seemed to go at the same pace in both places, maybe even a little slower in the human realm.
Celeste got ready for bed, hanging up the robes she had worn on her adventure deep inside of her closet. She put on her pajamas and climbed into bed, still thinking about Blaze's lips on hers not long before. She blushed at the thought and felt excitement in her chest. She started thinking about all that had happened in the other realm, and when they might be going back.
Celeste wondered if she should tell her mother where she had gone or if she'd even noticed that she hadn't been home all weekend. Since she didn't have any missed messages on her phone she assumed her mom hadn't wondered where she had been all weekend. She wanted to talk to her mom about the Fae Realm and what Willow had told her. She also wanted to mention being a princess and never knowing up until now.
Celeste climbed into her bed with a bunch of thoughts and questions about her father circling her head. She thought about what Blaze had first told her about the king of where he was from, her father, and how he was stuck in a war with his own brother. Could that be why her mom brought her to grow up in the human world, and had her memories wiped? There was too much to think about and Celeste was exhausted after the long day behind her. She unwillingly closed her eyes and fell asleep, darkness surrounding her.