Chapter Nine

The next morning they woke up together and had breakfast. Celeste decided to ditch school and take care of Blaze instead that day. She tried once more to use her powers and heal him but it only worked a little more. He still had a good bit of healing he needed before they could return to the Fae Realm.
Celeste thought about her father. She wondered if he even missed her anymore since it had been so many years at this point. Or if he even remembered who she was and that he had a daughter.
Celeste hadn't talked to her mom about the Fae Realm at all, or that she had been there and knew her secrets about getting her daughter's mind wiped of her childhood memories. She was almost mad at her mom for never telling her about the other world and her father, who is a king.
"What're you thinking about?" Blaze asked while he was studying her face. They were sitting on the couch together, with Celeste lying on Blaze's chest. When she felt up to it there was one or two more healing sessions they needed to go through and then Blaze would be better. As she had been practicing on him and healing him, she was getting used to the power and how it felt using her body's energy. She was slowly learning how to control the energy output as well.
"Nothing," she lied to him, but she knew all too well that wasn't going to fly by him. He could definitely tell something was up.
"Come on, tell me. Maybe I can help you," he said, playing with her long hair between his fingers.
"I'm just thinking about my father. I know nothing about him and what if he doesn't remember me? Or doesn't want to remember me," she said worriedly.
"Well, I know the king has more children, but he never forgot about you. I can promise that. After you and your mother left apparently he never stopped searching for you but eventually he had to find a new wife and have more children to carry on the royal bloodline. I was young when you were taken back to the human realm but it's well known around all the kingdoms that you disappeared," Blaze told her, trying to make her feel better with the truth.
"So you're saying I have more siblings than? That are full faeries?" Celeste said excited but scared at the same time. She wasn't sure how she should act in a situation like this. She had always wanted siblings, but how would her full fae sibling feel about her being half human?
"Yes you have more siblings, and I think they would love to meet you. I know the king has two sons and a daughter. They're all pretty young except for the older son who is a teen," Blaze informed her. This conversation was making Celeste want to go visit the castle in the fae realm right away to meet her family she had just discovered existed. She thought about whether or not they would accept her as what she was, or if her father would allow her back after what her mother had done.
"I want to meet them as soon as we can," she said, looking at Blaze's half healed wound. She thought about how he had gotten hurt because she had asked him to take her to the other realm. She suddenly felt guilty.
Seeing the guilt in her eyes, Blaze said "I'm starting to feel better so I think we should be able to go back tomorrow, except we've been missing a lot of school," he brought up.
"School is the least of my worries right now. We're in our last year anyways so it doesn't even matter," Celeste brushed it off. He looked at her with a little worry, unsure if she was becoming obsessed with the secret realm she now knew about.
"Are you ready to try some more healing?" Blaze asked after a little. She nodded her head yes and then started to focus until her hands glowed. Celeste did what she had been doing for the past day and leaned over and put her hands on his wound, gently. They sat there in that position for a little, while she tried to heal him as much as she was able. After she felt drained, her hands stopped glowing and that was the end of the healing session.
Blaze wanted to be healed of course, but he was mainly having Celeste heal him in order to learn how to distribute the energy needed to be able to use magic. This way she can learn new magic and be able to control it right away.
"Thank you for healing me, you didn't have to stay and keep working on me like you are," Blaze said suddenly, looking into her eyes intensely.
"Of course I do. I want you to get better and if I have the power to make you better faster then I'm going to help," she said sternly. She was looking back into his eyes as he laid on the couch from the healing session. Celeste was sitting in a chair next to him. He gently grabbed her small body and pulled her on top of himself. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her in a way she had never been looked at before. She looked back at him and got lost in his bold, golden eyes.
They slowly leaned into each other and hungrily started making out. She got as close as possible to him and ran her fingers through his hair. They sat up, Cleste in his lap now, and continued making out, fingers in each other's hair. They stayed like this for a while, going back and forth feeling each other's bodies over their clothes, lips not parting.