Chapter 21: Thewizardliz quotes!

Hey guys I think this chapter is THE ONE! I think it's my favorite so far because it's about her! The only and only Liz! In this chapter I'll be putting quotes from thewizardliz.

" I will always be good because god has my back "

" Do you really want to live your life like " omg what would they say "

" Have higher standards and don't lower them for anyone "

" It's about you. You are the main character of your life "

" I don't care if you don't like me you don't even like yourself "

" Upgrade your life in silence and let your results speak for themselves "

" You lose people that are not meant to be with the highest version of you "

" I choose myself and I will continue to choose myself "

" Never trust words trust actions "

" Sometimes you need to get uncomfortable to get comfortable "

" Time to get serious about yourself and your life nobody is coming to save you "

" They will never respect you if you keep giving them chances to disrespect you "

" Don't crave compliments from other people, give yourself those compliments "

" Stop asking why they treat you like that and start asking why you keep allowing it "

" I can attract anything I want, whenever I want "

" If words don't match the actions, you leave "

" The less I care the more I receive what I want"

" None of them are worth it focus on your goals "

" A confident woman that understands how valuable she is will always get what she wants "

" Decide what you want is more important than what everyone else wants "

" There's literally billions of people in this world and you think this douche bag is your only option"

" The past doesn't exist, the past is only in your head "

" They will not have the same mindset as you, they will not have the same heart is you, they aren't you. "

Any questions or requests on this chapter? Do comment them!