Chapter 15: Success

Do you want to become successful but you think you can't do it or you don't know how you will do it? Well I got you! I will be explaining how you will be able to do it and how you can do it! Remember if there are any requests or questions you want to ask do comment them so I could edit this chapter and add them to it.

" There's too much work in it "
There's always going to be tons of work in order to become successful. Those celebrities you've seen online have not become successful just by barely putting in the work and hours. You need to work hard in order to become successful but you also need to make sure you're not overwhelmed. Take small steps if you need to but make sure you finish make sure you are satisfied. Taking small steps can look so ineffective but yet they are so rewarding. Many self help influencers including Tamkaur advise that you should create your own schedules. According to Tamkaurs podcast self obsessed she said that instead of procrastinating you should spend an hour or two on your schedule of what your going to do, what time you'll do it, and how long will you do it for.
These schedules help so much by getting you to where you want to be and help with procrastinating if you struggle with that as well.

" How do I do it? "
First off you get your mindset together, when you want to achieve this goal, and just like what Tam said in her podcast take baby steps plan on achieving your goals weekly or monthly and by baby steps she doesn't mean that you should put in little effort she means that you should focus on one or two things you want to accomplish that way your not overwhelmed of the fear of failure. She also said that failure is not trying because if you try and fail then quit you basically are not trying since failure is the process of really succeeding in your career or whatever you are truly trying to succeed in. I already covered the achievement part now let's cover the mindset part. Secondly yes you can do it all that matters is that you believe in yourself and that you know that you have potential, your work will pay off, and you will have everything you've ever dreamed of but only if you take the action and take up all the opportunities you get no matter how difficult, time consuming, and discomforting. I did explain in the last chapter about how doing things you are to uncomfortable doing can boost your confidence right? Well doing the same thing but relating to working can boost your productivity, self discipline, motivation, and your satisfaction factor.