Chapter 16: Why you need bitchiness

Hello my fellow people! Today's chapter is on why you need bitchiness! You guys are probably like " So you want me to become a total bitch? So like those fake people? You know people won't like me then right? " Well I wasn't really talking about being fake by bitchy I mean to stand up for yourself knowing that " No I will not take this lightly I will show them what I will do. " Or that you can protect yourself from getting your emotions hurt by others. Now I'm not saying to be a total bitch alright? If you are a kind person you can still be a kind person alright? But when it comes to someone insulting you or something like that show them that they can't treat you that way, show them who is the boss here.

" What if I keep letting it slide? "
You know what will happen. People will hurt you more and then you'll start blaming yourself by saying, " why can't people stop hurting me? " Well this is because if you continue playing nice then they will obviously continue. Let's put it like this: If you see an opportunity out in the open with no hardships with it you'll take it right? You see if you let things slide like it's nothing people will try to take advantage of your emotions.

" People will hate me "
I've talked about this plenty of times now. Who the fuck cares? Another thing I've learned from TamKaur is that people that insult you with something you know is not true about yourself is their insecurities that they are projecting onto you just to make themselves feel better. Be a bitch and protect your feelings show them that you are not what they are saying to you rather make it look like it's about them. Now I am not saying to confront them saying that they are just projecting their insecurities onto you because well they might not know that they are doing this because of that reason. They might as well be doing it blindly.

Any questions or requests? Please comment them and I'll do an update on this chapter or start  a a new one relating to your request!