Chapter 17: Way More Manifestation

Hey guys! Today's chapter is once again on manifestation! Instead of talking about journaling or what to do while manifesting I'll be explaining other methods that I've seen on TikTok and no I'm not going to talk about those videos that say " Use this sound and interact 3x so he likes you back this week " I am going to be talking about real methods that I've researched so I am certain that these work! Any questions or requests? Comment them!

The Whisper Method:
The whisper method is a method including visualization if visualizing is the best way you are able to manifest your desires then this ones for you. You probably wonder how it is done so I'll tell you: You close your eyes, imagine the person you want to attract on their phone, they can be anywhere bedroom, school, kitchen, etc. Imagine  a ghostly version of yourself walking up to them and whispering something in their ear 3 times. For example if you want them to text you that they want to kiss you then say " I wanna kiss you " 3 times and imagine them taking out their phone finding your contact, texting you whatever you want them to say, and imagine them being really excited and nervous about what will happen once they text you. Imagine that you received the text and act in the same way of excitement, nervousness, etc. When you are done say it is done and go on with your day as if it has already happened. Remember do not think about why they haven't texted you because that's where you'll go wrong.

The Scripting Method:
Okay.. I did say I wasn't going to talk about journaling although this one involves a pen and paper. I chose this one because it is the far most effective method I know this because whenever you search: "what is the most effective method? " You will either get journaling or scripting. How do you do scripting? It's pretty easy you just write a diary entry to yourself writing like you already have whatever you desire. Instead of writing future tense or past tense you're going to write it in present tense as in it is happening in the moment or that it has already happened.

The Assumption Method:
The assumption method is where instead of trying to double check if you have received your desires you assume that it's already there and that you've already received it. Whenever you are about to double check if you have your desires stop yourself and just know that it's already been fulfilled.

The Pillow Method: Here is the last method. The pillow method is where you set an intention of your ideal reality before going to bed, writing it down on a piece of paper, place it under your pillow, and visualize your desires before you go to sleep. I personally approve of this method because I have gotten what I've wanted with it. Do not have any doubts otherwise this method will not work for you.