Chapter 8: Benefits of therapy

You guys are probably like " bitch why do I need therapy? Therapy doesn't help! " No guys calm the fuck down! In this chapter I will be stating why therapy is important and what are the benefits of it and yes I know this is a random chapter although in my eyes this is a self growth book so explaining about therapy may be my cup of tea today.

" Therapy doesn't even help! "
Shut. Your. Mouth. I know that you are clearly aware that therapy is very much not for the weak Well let me change up your understanding on that! You think therapy is for weak people because of the people you surround yourself with they are cool and popular people right? And you never ever see them talk about their mental health but instead making fun of others for it. In my opinion it's very immature of them and it is harmful for the people they are targeting, themselves, and most importantly you as the bystander. Remember therapy is not for the weak and do not let these people encourage this behavior. By all means do continue being friends with them but if it's quite brutal with them then I recommend having a talk with them. The reason I didn't say to stop being friends with them is because that person might be thinking the same way as you are. Thinking that therapy is for the weak and is brainwashed from the same reason as you are.

Thank you to everyone who has read this chapter! If you have any questions or requests based on this chapter do comment below!