10

The year Taehyung came back to China, he invited all my dorm mates from my dorm to eat.

The first thing our Dorm Leader said when she saw Taehyung was, "How come it wasn't me who was born in the same village as you!?"

Taehyung politely replied, "Even if I was in the same village as you, we can only be brothers."

"......"

Later the review our Dorm Leader gave for Taehyung was: "Has the maturity of a man and also the cuteness of a boy!"

I don't know where she got that from.

A few days ago, my university Dorm Leader sent me a message: Finally dating!

A day later, she sent me another message: So of course I'm once again out of love!

I asked her for the reason why it was so fast.

She replied: He was together with me because he knew that my father was an official, his father also was one but his position was lower than my father. The reason he broke up with me was because my father is an official in the Anti-Corruption Bureau, does he really need to prove his father is a corrupt official so eagerly!?"......"

My other good friend from university went to do plastic surgery. In the past, she kept calling herself the 'Plastic Surgery Expert'. Later, she told me that she was going to chase after her past crush and complete her teenage dream.

I said: Looking forward to hearing the good news.

A day later, she told me that the other person accepted!

I said congratulations.

The girl said, "But I haven't agreed!"

I asked for the reason, she sighed and said, "In the beginning I was amazed, completely because I've seen too little of the world."

"......."

Plastic Surgery Expert: "Xi Zi, I want to go get plastic surgery again!"

Before, she had plastic surgery so that she could confess to her teenage crush and after later thinking that her past self was really stupid and naive, this girl is suddenly going on a whim again.

I said, "How come you can't think properly again." "I just stared at myself in the mirror for a long time and realized that life has no meaning."

"You're in perfectly good condition, why do you want to destroy yourself?"

Expert: "......"

Me: "......"

Expert: "I just want to find some bright points that's all!"

Me: "......Then you realize that everything is black (there are often black spots that appear on the sun's surface)?"

"......"

"......"

During this period of time, I've been at home staying with family and I've rejected all invitations from friends to go out to play. This time, my good friend Lan Lan was going on a blind date and she wanted me to go across provinces to accompany her. She said that she wanted to use my quietness to show how well she talked and use my average height to bright out her 170cm model figure. I said okay ah. The main thing was that I also had some things to find her about.

The day after the blind date, Lan Lan called and said that it wasn't successful, "The other person's reason for rejecting was because he liked small and cute girls, I haven't even complained that he's too strong!"Lan Lan said at the end, "Jennie, I reckon that person likes you."