21

As soon as I opened the door to the study, I heard Taehyung and Xiao Di fighting......over video chat.

Taehyung : "During my high school years, I had a crew cut, I have confidence and natural beauty, so even if I have a crew cut, I'm still handsome. With your haircut, you can't even see properly."

Xiao Di: "My head costed fifty pounds!"

"Heh, your head is probably only worth fifty pounds."

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you want me to repeat that your head is only worth fifty?"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore, tell my sis to come! Where's my sis? Why do you keep using her computer! Tell my sis to come speak with me! You go die!"

Me: "......"

Taehyung   turned to me, "Why does your little brother keep swearing ah."

Me: "Can't help it, his upbringing is bad."

Taehyung : "How is it ah, it's him who didn't learn well!"

Xiao Di was shouting "Sis, sis, sis" on the other side. I went over and asked, "What's the matter?"Xiao Di: "There's two days left until I come back. What should I bring you? Sis."

Taehyung : "I will make all your sister's wishes come true so just mind your own business. Go and stay somewhere cold."

Xiao Di: "You go and stay somewhere cold! No, you go and stay somewhere hot and die from the heat, it's best if you get steamed into a roast pig!"

Taehyung : "Even if I'm roasted, my breed isn't pig. This is common knowledge, did you graduate from primary?"

Xiao Di: "You didn't graduate from primary!"

Me: "Can't you two rest for a while?"

Taehyung  laughed happily, "It's fun."

Xiao Di: "Shameless!"

Me: "Okay, you two can continue being intimate, I'm going off to watch a movie."

The two: "......"

Xiao Di was very close with his cousin brother who was two years older. Every time he came back, the two of them would get together. Once, I walked past and saw my cousin lightly pat Xiao Di's head smiling with a "you understand" expression. However, Xiao Di said, "If you have anything to say then just say it, my head isn't a touch screen!"My cousin slyly said, "Did't I tell you to bring back that something something?"

Xiao Di: "What ah?"

"That thing ah."

"Those banned goods? Do you think I can bring them on the plane? Bro."

I asked, "Bring what?"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing! Cousin, I'm going out to play ball with Zi Hao. We'll come back later to eat ha."

Outside the door, cousin shouted quietly at Xiao Di, "What banned goods? Are apples banned goods?! I was nearly done in by you, your brother-in-law is the police."

Xiao Di: "Police my ass!" I couldn't hear the rest but I think it definitely wasn't any nice words.

Xiao Di was just learning to drive. When we went out, Xiao Di drove but he didn't drive for 10 meters before Wei Yu shouted, "Right lane, drive on the right lane!"

Xiao DI: "You're too noisy!"

"If you don't drive wrong then of course I won't be noisy, who told you to be so stupid.""I always drive on the left lane, it's you who's stupid okay!"