22

1. Going out to play with a friend.

It was still back in the high school period. This friend also has an easily irritable personality but she looked cute and well behaved. We took the bus to an attraction sight and on the bus, there were a lot of people so there was a lot of squeezing. My friend's foot got stepped on by someone so she blurted out, "Who ah, take responsibility!"

We turned our heads and saw that it was a guy.

Friend: "I'll let you step on me again, just pretend that I didn't say anything just then." However that hunk tenderly said, "I can't bear that."

My friend was in a mess.

After we got off the bus, that hunk also got off and shouted at my friend, "Beautiful, do you have any contact info?"

Without turning back, my friend raised up the middle finger.

We heard from the back, "1, and then?!"

This time, me and my friend were both speechless.

We started running while laughing and ran till we reached the small hill we were going to climb. We turned back to make sure he didn't follow, then my friend said, "I was scared to death."

"Tch, so annoying, I'm going now." He threw the crumpled cigarette into the flowerbed and said, "See you at school tomorrow. I'm leaving."

Then I watched as he walked off slowly.

At the time, we had just been divided into different streams. Thinking about it, I was about to follow on pretty well.

2. Going on a sightseeing trip with a tour group.

During summer, we went with our friends who were also a married couple on a tour group to the mountains.

On the three-hour car ride, they sat at the back talking lovey-dovey words at each other the whole time.

Guy: "Hungry? Do you want to eat some snacks? Thirsty? Do you want something to drink? Aiyo, your spot next to the window is too sunny, I'll help you block the sun, baby. Darling, if you want to sleep, rest on my shoulder."

Over here, the guy by my side: "So hungry ah, wife, take out some snacks from your bag for me to eat. So thirsty, where did you put the water ah, quickly help me find it. Aiyo, it's so sunny, wife can you lend me your hat? Darling, I'm sleepy, let me lie for a bit......"

I thought deeply the whole way there, did I fall in love with the wrong person? After we reached our destination, everyone got off the car one by one. I pushed the head of the person beside me, "We've arrived, quickly get up."

Taehyung opened his eyes, "I feel so tired, help me up."

I resolutely left the person and got off the car. He compliantly walked off wearing my hat with ribbons on top. He raised his head and looked at the sky then said, "I feel like I'm going to melt." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

We played for two hours then the tour group arranged lunch.

The food was very plain and the rice wasn't white either. Taehyung, who has always been picky, said, "The food is terrible, I can't eat it in so I won't eat it." When our friends heard, they said, "Brother, isn't it because you're full from all the snacks you had? I saw you eating the whole ride here."

Taehyung: "If you're jealous that my wife feeds me then just say it."

Male comrade: "This bare little white face*, I strongly look down on you!"
*[Little white face can also mean pretty boy (in negative connotations- boy toy)]