15

It was once again summer. At the start of July, I went to pick up Xiao Di (it was pretty much our holiday trip for this year.)

We hadn't met for half a year, the big boy had already dyed his hair brown and his hair was naturally curly, combined with sunglasses, he looked very gaudy.

He took me to visit many places, Taehyung followed behind and spent most of the time playing on his phone.

Xiao Di looked back a few times then said to me, "Sis, is that person here to sightsee or to play games? Balabala! (He doesn't know how to appreciate the magnificent view and such)."

Taehyung  heard him and without raising his head, "This scenery, Master, I, have seen too much of." He sang this out to the tune of a song.

Xiao Di: "Then why did you come? You might as well not have come altogether!"

Taehyung cast a look at me, "I came to see your sis ah."

"......"

Xiao Di rubbed his arms in disgust "You are really able to say everything out ah! So cold! Sigh, I've already grown goosebumps!"

Taehyung was still very calm: "It's not me who's getting goosebumps. Right, I saw on your 'must die*' (Facebook) that you have a girlfriend? Saying this out, aren't you afraid your sis is against you dating so early?" "......"

"It's a female gender friend! Female gender friend! Did you not see that 'gender'?"

"Oh, so there is a 'gender' ah..."

Me: "......"

This was the first day.

Later it became even worse, there's not one day where they don't fight.

The first day at home.

I spent the entire day at home with Xiao Di and listening to him chatter away for the whole day, I couldn't help but feel a bit touched.

Finally, Xiao Di said, "Sis, my hairstyle is already very refreshing, don't get me to go get a crew cut okay?"

I say okay.

Xiao Di was dumbstruck, "It was this easy? Then why did I talk so much just now ah why did I? My mouth is dry!"

The touched feeling I had before dispersed into nothing.

In the evening, Xiao Di chatted with me and asked where we were going for dinner?I said, "Tonight Taehyung said that he'll treat us."

Xiao Di became insipid as soon as he heard, "Why is he treating?!"

Taehyung arrived at that moment and smiling, said, "Since you're so enthusiastic, then you treat?"

I saw that they were about to fight again and quickly said, "I'll treat."

That night, I drove the three of us out.

On the car, Xiao Di said, "My sis is driving the car, my sis is treating us to dinner, Taehyung, aren't you ashamed?"

Taehyung: "Why would I be ashamed? I belong to your sis."

"......"

They fought the entire way there.

After Xiao Di came back, he was restless at home and from time to time, he would shout to go watch a movie, play sport, go swimming.

One day, my mom said, "Xiao Di's personality is really different from his sister's. When I call his sister out, she is rarely happy, she only likes to stay at home." Taehyung nodded, "Jennie is rather gentle and quiet."