26

On the first day of the holidays, Taehyung was phoning his friend, "I got a little machine part on my car changed and they want 4000 dollars, the part that's been replaced can't even sell for 40 cents as recycled iron!"

Afterwards, his friend said something and he laughed coldly, "I have no money." Then after thinking about it, "But my wife does, hehe."

I was thinking, I was always walking in the dark, when did I turn rich? When I heard him continue: "That's right ah, I'm saying this just to make you angry that you have no wife to ache over you, how about it? Hahahahaha! Feels good!"

The car needed servicing so Taehyung phoned the shop to book a time: "Hello, a xxx model, the plate number is ...... I'm coming tomorrow afternoon."

The other person paused for a while then said, "Sorry, you have phoned the wrong number. This is the call centre for administration services, do you need any services?"

I thought he'd hang up but he immediately asked, "What kind of services do you have?"

"Hourly laborers, nannies etc."

Thus, he called an hourly worker to come tomorrow and do general clean of the house. Satisfied, he hung up.

I looked at him for a long while and couldn't help but be suspicious, this guys' 'wrong phone number' is intentional right? How lazy.The next day, after the labourer had left, Taehyung was watching TV when his co-worker called. He was too lazy so he pressed the speaker mode and put the phone on the table. A girl on TV was just shouting, "Don't leave, I was wrong, please don't leave!!"

The caller asked in a small voice: "Are you fighting with your wife?"

Taehyung: "Nope."

Caller: "Oh, scared me to death. I had wanted to say, if you were fighting with your wife, then you don't need to come to work tomorrow and save us from being vented on and suffer from life threatening danger."

Me, who was sitting next to him was completely speechless.

Afterwards, I asked Taehyung: "Have you vented out anger at work?"

"Nope." He said, "I just said that if one day I got a divorce, you guys have to remember to lock all the weapons, I just said this one line."

"......"

For Notional Day, my family went to a restaurant to eat with Taehyung's family.

When we walked in the restaurant, I heard Taehyung say to his father: "Can you help me settle my fine?" His father resolutely said: "No."

Afterwards, he started pouring his father alcohol. When his father was drunk, he patted his son's shoulder and said: "Even when drunk, we only help order, not family." Taehyung put down the bottle resolutely and turned to my dad, "Dad, is it still possible to adopt a son?"

This punk really isn't scared of any elders. My dad was usually stern but even he laughed.

What a funny fellow.

On the road home, I said to him: "I saw you drink, let me drive, you lie back and rest."

"It was only two cups. Plus, it's no problem in the city area."

"More than half of your fines are from the city area okay?"

Taehyung turned gloomy: "Don't be so direct. Oh yeah, darling, can you lend your license to me? I don't think I have enough points to deduct......"

"......" I sternly criticised him, "Next time be more careful!"

"Definitely will!"

"What will you do if you get fined again?"