11

As Haseena stirred from her slumber, and opened her eyes. she quickly looked towards Karishma whose back was facing her.

"Shukar hai abhi bi so rahi hain, " she thought and quickly but carefully got up so that to avoid questions about last night.

Silently, she came out of the room, leaving Karishma to the rest. However, as haseena left the room. Karishma who was pretending to sleep, turned her side and let her breath out which she was holding since she got interrupted by malaika. and she found herself tracing her features. she closed her eyes as tears welled up in her eyes, silently streaming down her cheeks as she grappled with the guilt of what she was doing.
.
.
.
.
Around 10am.....

"Yeh raha tera breakfast," Urmila entered the room with a tray in hand.

She placed the tray on the table. She then approached the bed.

"Ab aa ja...." she said extending her hand towards Karishma, who ignored her offer and attempted to get up without her help and made her way to the couch and sat there.

Urmila came and sat beside her. she reached for the plate, when Karishma interrupted her, "Hum khud kar lenge."

Urmila glanced at her once and than left the plate and said. "Theek hai, kar lay."

Karishma took the plate and struggled slightly as she tried to took the food in plate.

"Kitni ziddi han ap Karishma Singh." haseena thought and leaned back on the couch while observing her efforts silently but after looking at her face expression which was showing traces of pain and frustration she straighten up.

"Ho gaya ab main karun?" Urmila intervened.

"Nae, hum khud kar layn gy." Karishma said still trying.

"Ami.... " Urmila called out while glancing at Karishma.

"Ami ami, kya kar rahi ho? Khana dalo." Karishma immediately said that made Urmila looked at her in surprise.

"Dekh, kya rahi ho? Bhook lagi hai humen, kab sy bthi ho yahan Khana bi ni daal rahi ho.?"

Urmila chuckled softly, "Dekha, Ami ka khoof ha, har insan ki weakness hoti hai. Mujhe teri mil gayi."

Karishma nodded in agreement, "Han, insan ki sabse badi weakness uske rishtey hotey hain."

"Yeh toh tu ne theek kaha, rishtey kamzori hote hain. Par humari taqat bhi hoti hai." Haseena interjected.

Karishma looked at her questioningly, while Urmila added, "Dekh, rishton ke liye hi toh insaan sab kuch karta hai, yeh aagr insan ko dukh dty han takleef daty han taw dusri tarf dunya ma sirf ristay hi han Jo insan ko koi bi hadh Paar karny py majboor kar skty han, usy himmat dyty han. bayshak khud kitni hi takleef say kiyun na guzrna pary."

"hmmm...." Karishma nodded.

"Tu bi tu kar rhi ha apni madam sir ky liyay.?" she said while forwarded plate towards her.

karishma chuckled, " hum," she looked towards her, "hum kia kar rhy han un ky liyay. "

"Matlab...."Urmila gave her a questionable look at her statement.

"Matlab yeh kay dkho hum yahan bathy han, aarm sy kha pi rahy han, aur whan wo, madam sir ky qatil abi tak bahir ghoom rahy han. " she said with helplessness.

"Dkh asa tw na soch, abi tu apni tarf say Koshish tw kar rhi ha na." Urmila tried to convince her.

"Han kar rhy han Koshish, ak mahina ho gya kia kiyah hum nay, kahan tak punchy hum, tmhen itny din ho gay ay huy kia hua Kuch b ni, " she got up, "aur yeh opr say yeh choot lga kar beth gy. aur time waste ho gya ha." she moved her arm abruptly that made in wince in pain.