05

As Karishma was driving the Jeep, Haseena was sitting beside her, lost in her thoughts, that how will meet her mother, now she realize that meeting everyone else was easy but her real test is to meet her mother and convince her that she is not her daughter. Till now she met her five to six times when she was sleeping but now how will she do this. Haseena wondered if it is even possible for a mother not to recognize her own daughter.

Lost in her thoughts, the Jeep came to stop, and Karishma turned towards her, "Dekho, Urmila, ek baat achhe se samajh lo. Tum Ami ke samne koi galti ni kar skti. Unhone apni beti khoyi hai, toh tumhari kisi baat ka unka dil na dukhe, ye nahi bardasht karenge hum."

"Arey, befikar reh, kuch nahi karegi maa." she got up from the jeep and inhale a huge sum of air to ease her nervousness.

As they reached malaika opened the door and they entered, Ami was sitting on the couch, anxiously waiting. Haseena's heart raced as she saw her mother after so long. Ami's eyes met hers, and in that moment, both felt a flood of emotions.

Haseena felt a strom of emotions within her. She longed to rush into her mother's embrace, to feel the warmth of her and hear her comforting words. Tears welled up in Haseena's eyes as she fought the urge to run into her mother's arms. She wanted to hold her, to comfort her and tell her how much she  missed her.

Ami's eyes filled with tears as she looked at Haseena, her heart torn between joy and sorrow, joy to see the look alike of haseena and she can be haseena and sorrow that she is just look alike of haseena and she can't be haseena. for a moment there was a flicker of hope and warmth at the sight, but it was quickly overshadowed by a deep sense of grief and loss. Every feature, reminded her of her Haseena, who was no longer with her.

Her heart ached as she gazed at the girl who resembled with her daughter but not her daughter. It was as if a ghost from the past had come to visit, reopening wounds that had never truly healed.

Slowly, Ami approached Haseena, and upon reaching near her with a teary smile she placed her hand gently on her cheek. Haseena felt a warmth after feeling her mother touch.

"Ami, she is not Haseena." Karishma said, breaking the tension.

Ami nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "I know, I know she is not my Haseena," she whispered.

Inwardly, Haseena thanked Ami, relieved that she didn't have to make any effort to convince her mother but she was unable to stand there for another moment to see her mother teary eyes.

"Kya reh asy hi khary rkhna ha kia puri rat mery ko." she said while moving towards couch.

Ami looked towards karishma in questionable manner. "yehi ha Ami ab tw."  she said holding her hands.

"Agar tum ny na btya hta ky haseena ni tw hum kbi yakeen ni kar paty ky yeh wo ni ha." Ami said looking at her back who was just trying to present unaware of them and observing home, to which karishma nodded, "hum b."

Karishma gently placed her hand across Ami's shoulder with a faint smile and teary eyes, before walking towards her. Haseena looked at them, feeling a surge of pride in Karishma gesture towards her mother. "How will I ever be able to say thank you for everything you have done for me, Karishma Singh?" Haseena thought to herself.

"Urmila, yeh toh tumhein pata chal gaya hai, yeh Haseena ki Ami hai, aur yahi rehna hai humein." Karishma turned towards Urmila and said.

"Han, sab samaj gaye ma yeh, ami han ab haseena ki Ami tw mri bi," she stepped closer to Ami and said "ma Ami Bula skti ha na."  to which Ami smile and said. "bilkul..... "

"Aur yeh malaika tm ny subh dkha ho ga." Karishma said pointing towards her who was standing on the left.

"han reh kia mast Khana banti ha ti reh tu."  Urmi went closed near her and said.