J.30.15

Dear diary,

1) Hilton

1)
Hilton was a shy person. He was antisocial. Kinda like me... I get really shy when someone is remotely better than I am. When it comes to anything, really, if someone has more friends, dresses nicer, anything. I just stand back. I was at a social group and there were 13 girls and ONE boy. Hilton. The first day, I noticed that we both felt like we didn't fit in. I was on crutches and he was the only guy. He sat near me during lots of things we were doing. I did most stuff alone But he was always in a room/place fairly close by. I made some jokes with him and spoke my mind freely. He laughed at almost everything that'd come out of my mouth. He said I was very relatable and easy going. People don't say that to you every day. I felt kinda excepted.
The week went like that. I kept a rocky relationship with him and on Friday... It happened.

I started the day normal, sorta. We were thanked and such ect ect. We started doing some painting and I finished early. Hilton was there and I looked at his painting. Mine wasn't great and his wasn't either haha.

To be finished later, I wanted to get a story out on the 28th but didn't have time. Really sorry about the slow updates :(