J.4.15 (part two)

Dear diary,

1) how I got here pt.2
2) I'm going to miss you...

1) my first book was, 'Her Name Was Ivy' and I finished it on April seventh. Go check it out... Actually don't; it's not very good... Maybe why it only got like 270 reads and two votes!! *FacePalms* I mean... I got zero comments either.
Brit and D was next, it was a pretty popular story. It has 423 reads and a few comments. Yeah...
My most popular story is my art book. It wasn't very popular at all but then I started getting 100 reads PER DAY. It became popular quickly. I was at part 20 or so when I got 1K and I'm at part 70 with 3.07 K reads. Sadly, it's become a little unpopular and if I post something, I will get only a few reads in two days and... NO ONE LIKES TO COMMENT ON ANYTHING I DO. It's annoying AF even though I ask questions, nothin. Grrrr.
Fake roses is next, it was a short story inspired by the Kentucky Derby and Greek mythology. Weird, huh? It has a great concept... Until I didn't know how to continue it. I finished it at random and it stays as a short, cliffhanger, story. That's how I got on Wattpad and interesting facts about my books.

2) tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. When you go leave a grade (elementary, jr high, high school) and your forced into a different school because that school doesn't teach that grade, it's saddening. Our school feeds into another school, meaning, we get to go into a higher grade school for free and we aren't denied. A handful of people move schools and my best friend is one of them. We've known each other since fourth grade and now we have to part as we go into different high schools. Our last full day together was very emotional and today is graduation.

I just had graduation. We cried and it was really sad... A lot of people cried and we took a picture like they did in high school musical! It was fun but now it's over and... I don't want it to end.

Don't cry.

Everything comes to an end.

HerDarkBeauty