M.30.15

Dear diary,
1) fishing!
2) so real dream- kinda creepy and very unforgettable
1) I went fishing today and it was so cool! We went fishing for an hour and caught zero fish. I went digging for worms and I got really dirty! I didn't cast the line so I asked my dad if I could do the last one. He agreed and it took me about 3 tries to actually get the line into the water but I did! My story doesn't end here, it was dark and we couldn't stay for long. I quickly pulled my line and I felt a huge tug!! There was a fish 11 inches long on my line!! I screamed and tried to real it in but it broke my line! It was so big!
2) I wrote this down, it was a dream about someone on Wattpad and someone else I kinda love being one person!
I wrote it down and here it is, word for word.

I was at a place, not sure where; just a place where there were beds and dorms. There was my friend, Taylor. She snickered and told my that (let's call him... Adam) Adam had just moved out, along with (well call them... Kayla and Jack) Kayla and Jack. I asked if we could go visit Adam and Taylor said ok.

We were now in a field of some sort. I'm not sure how we got there- it was still a dream. I left him and Taylor to talk while I picked flowers. During that time, I got REALLY depressed for some reason.. Once I came back, I was crying. I was also reading them that they were perfect for each other. Taylor didn't really "care" that I was crying, she took my place of picking flowers and I took hers. I sat with him and we hardly talked. I was crying and I remember laying my head on his lap. We just looked at each other, it was beautiful. Like a moment you'd remember forever. It was lasting for a while, until he kissed my head. Yet, I was still crying.

I'm not sure how we got home but it started getting weird. It was like a normal dream but.. Still different. We were at his new house by then. There wasn't any talking, just beautiful sobs of 'I love you' every beautiful moment. It was for the most part quiet while we held hands and looked at each other while my eyes were watery and face stained with tears. I'm not sure what we did at his house.

We went to my house- and it was my normal house, no more dorms for some reason. And while he waited outside for my to get my phone that I left there, I realized that I loved him. We went on a bus and I saw people at my school. Three of them.

I woke up.

There are things I remember but I just don't know their place:
When we were leaving Adams house, I was in someone's car and he caused a traffic jam. I'm not sure where Adam was or who this person driving was. He looked like someone I knew and had pale skin and hair.
I remember, at somewhere I don't, that I had this feeling that I wanted to give Adam my number so bad, even though he already had it. I think that this was why I was so upset.
I also remember this very long hallway and Taylor was there, even though I don't remember her ever coming out of the woods with flowers, or at all.

I will never forget this dream. It's just beautiful to think that I had loved this person and lived this life in a dream.

Please comment here what you think about this. I'm sorry if anything is confusing but you forget 80%ish of dreams and this is the part that stuck- the most beautiful dream ever.

Goodnight,
HerDarkBeauty