pt.16

Aonung woke up at 5:30, everyday he wakes up at 5:30.

He got dressed in his favorite hoodie, a hoodie that tsireya had bought him a while back.

It's Aonung's favorite hoodie because it was the first 'masculine' thing his sister had bought him since his transition.

Then he put on a pair of black joggers in the brand champion, he also tied his hair back into his usual bun, he hated when his hair was down.

He put on his socks, deodorant, and his favorite cologne to top everything off.

He left his room at 6:00. Neteyam's room door was closed but the lights were on, showing he was probably getting ready.

Neteyam spent a lot more time getting ready that aonung did.

Aonung made himself his toast, checking his phone to see a good morning GIF that rotxo sent him.

It was something different every day, today it was of a animated coffee mug dancing with a chat bubble that said 'good morning'

Aonung rolled his eyes but a smile was in his face, he texted rotxo back saying good morning.

Aonung left his dorm at 6:10, neteyam still wasn't out of his room by then.

Aonung always took a quick jog outside around the campus before he went inside.

He passed by his usual stop where he would slow down and wave to the kid who was always working on the flowers he had outside.

And as always he was there today, but when aonung waved at him the guy only stared at him.

It was weird, but aonung thought that maybe the guy was just not in a good morning mood.

So aonung picked up his pace and finished off his jog.

Taking a deep breath as he entered inside the school, it was already busy with kids, like usual because aonung got inside around 6:40.
6:45 on a bad day.

He passed by the office window where he would usually stop by and say hi to his sister but his sister wasn't there, it was another girl.

Aonung didn't really know her by tsireya constantly talked to this girl.

She looked stunned when she saw aonung and he wondered if he had something on his face.

Out of reflex he wiped his mouth. But no residue came back.

"Um... Tsireya was looking for you..." The girl mumbled softly, she then avoided all and every eye contact with him.

"Oh, thanks" aonung shrugged, he head off towards the cafeteria, because every day he had a certain schedule.

After his jog he would meet tili in the cafeteria and the two would get breakfast together.

But before he even stepped through the cafeteria doors he was stopped by ateyo, tili stood behind him which was strange because usually tili was already in the cafeteria.

And ateyo would be in the gyms and aonung and tili would meet ateyo in the gyms at 7:00.

But for some reason today's schedule was off.

"Is it true?" Ateyo asked, his tone was held cold and harsh, which wasn't a usual tone that ateyo used to aonung.

"What?" Aonung asked, he was confused because he didn't know what ateyo was asking.

"Are you a girl?" Ateyo asked and aonung was caught completely off guard.

It suddenly felt like his heart had stopped and his stomach was doing flips, he took a step back from his friends.

"What are you talking about?" Aonung asked, a Shakey laugh came out of his mouth.

"Your fucking trans aren't you?" Ateyo frowned and aonung felt frozen in fear, his Silvia suddenly grew thick and it felt hard to swallow.

"What...?" Aonung asked, because he didn't understand what was going on, how did ateyo know? It's been two years since he met ateyo, why know now?

"That's fucking disgusting" ateyo said, his face looked disgusted. "To think I used the same bathroom as you, your in the guys dorms and you play guy sports!?"

"Holy shit you've even used the same locker rooms as us you perv!" Ateyo hissed and Aonung felt his heart drop, his hands trembled.

He wanted to cry.

"It's not like that ateyo!" Aonung tried to tell him, he looked to tili for support but the boy only looked at the floor.

"I can't believe I was friends with a girl who faked being a guy!" Ateyo spat. "Aonung probably isn't even your real name!"

Ateyo wiped around and aonung felt like this kid had just stomped all over his heart.

"No please..." Aonung wanted to explain himself, he wanted to keep his friends standing here.

"Tili..." Aonung whispered, the boy seemed stuck between staying there or following ateyo.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tili asked and aonung felt like he couldn't find his words. "I didn't tell anyone..." Aonung said softly.

"Yeah well Im your friend not just anyone" tili said bitterly.

Aonung reached out his hand slightly but tili backed up.

"I don't think we should talk right now aonung..." Tili mumbled quietly and aonung felt like his chest was being tore apart.

"I don't even know you anyways" tili sighed, and just like ateyo he turned and left.

And Aonung did cry.

He had worked so hard to shake off the label of being trans, so that he wasn't known as the kid he was during his freshman year of highschool.

But just like that, with a few words. He lost every bit of that reputation.

Aonung had to leave. He couldn't bear to know how many people already knew about what he was.

"Aonung!" His sisters voice shouted as he was making an exit for the front doors, he didn't stop for her.

"Aonung wait!" Neteyams voice said over his sister's calling.

And his chest grew a little tighter, he hurried out the school doors.

He didn't know where he was going but he was gonna go somewhere far away.

He made to to the boy's side of the doors, resting his back against the brick walling he sat down in the grass.

His Shakey hands pulled out his phone, his tears dripped onto his screen and his vision blurred as he pulled up his dad's contact.

It rang twice before his dad's voice said hello.

"Dad" Aonung's voice broke through the phone and he hated how he sounded.

"Son? What's wrong, are you crying?" He could hear his dad ask and this only made Aonung feel worse.

"Can you please just come get me"

Aonung practically begged.

"Aonung you know your supposed to-"

"Please I can't be here dad"

Y'all this kinda made me sad to write 😭
Word count: 1111