Episode 9 - An Explanation

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

The two of us ran as fast as we could through the village, heading back toward the center to find out friends so we could tell them the news. 

We turned a corner and saw Petra, Lukas, Ivor, and Harper just in front of the steps to the food lodge. The bearded wizard himself noticed us first. "Jesse! Crystal! You're both okay!" he yelled.

Jesse and I stopped a few feet away from them to catch our breaths. "What happened up there?" Petra questioned, concern in her tone.

"Have you seen what Ivor's wearing?" Lukas asked, letting out a small laugh as the four stepped closer to us.

Ivor glared at him. "I said shut UP," he hissed, causing Lukas to laugh even more.

Once we caught our breathes, We looked up at them in worry. "Hadrian and Racheal have Axel and Olivia," Jesse informed them.

"And Princess Celestia and Princess Luna," I added.

"What?!" Petra, Lukas, and Ivor exclaimed in shock.

"They used the Atlas to snatch Axel and Olivia from our world and both Princesses from Equestria," Jesse explained.

"No..." Lukas muttered in shock.

"Are they.... Okay?" Petra hesitantly spoke up.

"Other than them having the four trapped in obsidion prisons," I stated with a roll of my eyes.

"But they offered us a deal each, Hadrian with me and Racheal with C - he said he'll send you all home... If I lose and go to the mines in your place," Jesse informed his deal, to which the others looked fearful and shocked.

"And mine was that you all would have you're memories permanently If I lose, and have mine erased of you all instead," I continued.

After they stared at us for a few moments in silence, Jesse rubbed the back of his neck while saying. "I didn't take the deal,"

They relaxed slightly. "Oh..." Harper muttered.

"I guess that was probably the right move..." Petra rubbed her chin in thought.

"'Probably?'" Lukas exclaimed with a scoff just as Petra started to pace around the two of us. "What, you thought that deal sounded GOOD?"

"I don't know, it's a complex situation!" Petra argued.

"I don't trust Hadrian. No way was I going to take any shady deal from him," Jesse huffed.

"You're right... You're probably right," Harper agreed.

Ivor looked over to me. "Did you take your deal, Crystal?"

I glanced away from them, causing the four to become even more worried. "You didn't take it, right?" Petra asked.

"Chrissy..." Lukas trailed off, walking over to grab one of my hands. "Please tell me... Tell us, that you didn't take it,"

"I... I did," I smiled nervously, causing them to gasp.

"Oh dear..." Harper muttered.

"You're an idiot, you know that, right Crystal?" Ivor stated.

"Don't worry, I'm aware," I replied.

Lukas slapped my arm, hard, with a pained expression. "Why... Would you do that?" 

"If there's even a chance where your memories are safe, then I'll take it. But I know for a fact that Racheal will try to manipulate tis new deal to her advantage. My hitman fingers were tingling the time she was in the room," I explained, taking his other hand.