Episode 6 - Meeting The Other Guests... And The Host Maybe?

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Kneeling, Jesse and I took a closer look at TorqueDawg's stuff, but Captain Sparklez kept rambling in the background.

"This is... Why is this happening?! Who would do this?" Captain Sparklez ranted.

"Gunpowder, redstone dust, leather pants... Pretty much what you'd expect, I guess..." Jesse said.

"So he wasn't killed for his items then..." I muttered.

Suddenly, a hole opened up beneath the stuff, and was sucked down into a hopper below.

"That's the trapdoor that sucked up TorqueDawg's stuff," Jesse pointed out.

'Thank you for pointing that out, Captain Obvious,' I thought to myself as we all looked into the hole. "Looks like it's a matched set with that arrow dispenser up there," Jesse observed.

"But you saw his stuff, he didn't really have anything worth stealing," Petra pointed out.

"Perhaps it was simply to... Dispose of the evidence..." Ivor suggested.

I hummed in agreement, picking up one of the arrows that were stuck in the ground. I showed it to everyone once I noticed the green tip. "Guys. Found something strange about this arrow," I informed them.

"Woah..." Lukas muttered in shock.

I turned to Ivor. "Ivor, you know potions and enchantments and weird stuff like that. What do you make of it?" I asked.

Ivor took it from me and walked away, sniffing it. Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and I glanced at each other with a confused look. "Hm. Smells like... Yes!" he hummed, turning back to us. "Potion of Poison,"

Captain Sparklez walked up to Ivor. "Oh, is it a t-tipped arrow? Oh, I've heard of those. They're... They're still pretty new. Ugh, nasty stuff," Captain Sparklez explained as we walked up to them.

"Using potions to make arrows... The possibilities are fascinating," Ivor gushed.

I turned to Captain Sparklez. "You ever seen them used like this before?" I asked him.

Captain Sparklez shook his head. "In a trap like this? No way. Could've sworn I saw someone doing a tutorial on how to make those not too long ago..." he informed us as Ivor handed me back the arrow. "But my nerves are too shot to remember who right now,"

I hummed slowly, putting the arrow in my inventory. "Well, let me know if it comes back to you," I stated, patting Captain Sparklez on the shoulder.

"Hello?"

We looked over to see the door opening, a pink-haired woman walking in. "Everything okay in here...?" she started asking but she paused in shock, spotting us. "Whoa! What's with the crowd?"

Captain Sparklez rubbed the back of his neck, walking over to her. "I, uh... I was just about to get everyone together to tell them at once," he told her before walking past her and out the door.

"Okay...?" she muttered in confusion, turning back to look at us. "Hang on a minute! It's you. I recognize you!"

"Excuse me?" Lukas questioned in confusion.

"Uh. Yes. What?" Ivor agreed.

"Recognize us? How?" Jesse asked.

"I'll show you. Follow me," the pink-haired girl motioned, walking out of the kitchen.

"Um... Okay," Petra muttered before we followed the girl out of the kitchen.

We walked through a hallway before turning a corner, leading into what looked like the main hall of the mansion.