Episode 6 Final - Crystal and Lukas vs. The White Pumpkin

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Opening the backdoor, we walked outside onto the porch to see the zombies burning to death. "Ahhh, I've never been so happy to smell rotting flesh," Ivor stated as the last of the zombies died.

"Yeah that is, yikes, that is pretty rank," Jesse commented, covering his nose.

"Ditto... Ditto with that," I agreed.

"I feel bad that Dan and Sparklez aren't here to smell it,"

We turned around and saw Lizzie, Stacy, and Stampy walking over to us. "... Or TorqueDawg and Cassie, I guess," Lizzie added.

"Aw, that's a good point," Stampy agreed.

"We tried our hardest, but there was nothing we could do," I said while Lukas put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, we all know that, Crystal. It's not your fault," Stampy reassured us.

"Lucky for us, that portal brought you here," Lizzie stated with a smile.

"Speaking of which... I have no idea how to begin finding our exit portal," Ivor reminded us.

"Well, Cassie said it was right under her nose, right?" Stampy asked.

"That's true. It could be nearby..." Lukas agreed.

I looked out over the field and spotted the portal a good distance away, but close to the mansion. "Hey! Whaddya know, there it is!" I pointed as we walked down the steps.

"What a fabulous coincidence!" Ivor exclaimed with a smile.

Lizzie, Stacy, and Stampy stood across from us. "So, I guess this is goodbye, huh?" Stacy mumbled.

"Yeah. Just let us know if you ever accidentally find yourselves in OUR world, ha!" Lukas joked.

"I mean, that's a nice offer and all, but I don't think we'll be portal-hopping without a portal KEY," Lizzie mentioned.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Stampy's got you covered there," I said while Stampy looked nervous.

Lizzie turned to Stampy with a glare written on her face. "YOU stole the portal key from Dan?" she asked.

Stampy pulled out the flint and steel. "It was meant to be a prank, a harmless prank and I'm sorry, so very very sorry," he explained/apologized.

"Yeah, come on, it's Stampy. You know he would never actually try to hurt anyone," Stacy tried to reason.

"And so the drama continues. Fascinating," Ivor commented.

"Leave Stampy alone, children. Like he said - It was just a prank," I told them, nudging Ivor in the ribs

"A prank that went pretty terrible, if you ask me!" Lizzie yelled, causing Stampy to look down sadly. She sighed, turning back to us. "After all this drama, I might be finished with flints and steels and portals anyway..." she added.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Stacy started backing away. "Well, I'm not great at goodbyes, so I'm actually just going to start walking home," she said, turning around and walking away while waving. "Thanks for everything,"

Lizzie glanced back at Stacy before she looked back towards us. "Me too. Bye you guys," she waved, turning around to follow Stacy.

Stampy put the flint and steel away before he smiled at us. "Byeeeeeeeeee!" he waved, turning around and running after Stacy and Lizzie, waving his arms in the air.

The five of us waved back as Ivor said. "What a strange, strange bunch of individuals,"

"But a fun bunch of individuals," I corrected as we walked to the portal.