Episode 7 - One By One, They Disappear To Be Replaced.

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Starlight and Winslow tried to calm Thorax down since he started hyperventilating. While they were doing that, I was trying to think of a plan to get us out of this mess while Lukas and Jesse were giving me some suggestions, and the other four looked at the tunnel, worried.

"This seems like one of those moments where we need a plan," Discord commented.

"Oh, for crafting's sake. What kind of plan?" Petra exclaimed.

"Petra's right! We have no magic, and it's not like my illusions are gonna save us," she stated.

"Well, don't yell at him about it," Ivor replied.

"Oh, will you guys stop fighting!" Jesse yelled at the four.

Starlight smiled, walking over to Trixie. "Do you have any of your smoke bombs?" she asked.

Trixie smirked. " Are you kidding?"

~~~~~~

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

A group of five Changelings flew down the hallway where the main group was before but just spotted Trixie, standing there along. She lifted her head, smirking at them. "Looking for somepony?"

The pony threw a smoke bomb down, disappearing in a puff of smoke. The Changelings charged through the smoke, ultimately confused about why they didn't get her.

Trixie appeared from a puff of smoke on a ledge behind them. "Is that the best you got?" she taunted.

The Changelings snarled, charging at Trixie again, who disappeared in a puff of smoke. The kept charging through each smoke cloud that appeared on different ledges.

She ran down a hallway with five Changelings chasing after her, but two stopped to go into a hole in the wall, it closing behind them. From above, Starlight, Discord, Crystal, Jesse, Petra, Winslow, Lukas, and Ivor watched it all happen.

"Not exactly great and powerful, but effective," Discord drawled.

"Yeah, it was... Okay," Ivor agreed.

Petra nudged him in the side. "Are you kidding, it was great!" Petra argued.

"Alright, you two, calm down," Jesse tried.

Lukas groaned, throwing his head back. "Not again..." he complained.

 Crystal giggled slightly, causing Lukas to blush, turning his head to look at her. "Alright, Trixie was great. Let's just leave it at that," 

Trixie popped up, humming with a smirk. "I'll take it," 

They turned around and spotted 'Trixie' walking over to us. All of us took a step back except for Trixie. "Klutzy?" Starlight asked.

The two Trixies' smiled. "Draconequus!" the two shouted in unison, one of them transforming back into Thorax.

Discord groaned. "I really think we need a new codeword,"

Thorax smiled. "That was a pretty good plan,"

"I say about... Seven out of ten plan," Ivor stated.

"Still a good plan," Jesse added.

"Now, that that's out of the way, we've got something else we need to get back to," Crystal waved her hoof around. 

Trixie nodded in agreement as Winslow hopped onto Thorax's back, causing the Changeling to pat him on the head. "But we still don't know where we're going," Trixie pointed out.