Episode 6 - Well Gang, It Looks Like We Got A Mystery On Our Hand

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Everyone started freaking out once the lights went out. "Panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic," Stampy yelled, panicking.

"What just happened?" Lizzie questioned.

"Stampy! Pull yourself together!" Dan scolded.

"Panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic," Stampy continued to shout.

"I can't see!" Lizzie yelled.

"Sparklez!" Dan cried.

"Someone find the lights! Quick!" Jesse shouted.

"And turn them on!" I agreed.

Suddenly, the lights came back on but the room was covered in a blue glow (except for the fireplace). The glowstone was replaced with glowing blue pumpkins and the painting also changed from a baby zombie riding a chicken to the guy I saw in the window earlier, holding an axe.

"Greetings. 'Adventurers.' I... AM THE WHITE PUMPKINS!" a voice rang out across the room.

We heard a poof noise and saw Sparklez's inventory appear on top of the sand.

"One of you has the treasure I desire and I will not rest until it is mine," the White Pumpkin continued as the sand fell down the hole, taking Sparklez's stuff with it.

"Even if I have to resort..." the White Pumpkin trailed off as the lights went out.

"TO MURDER!"

The lights turned on as the lighting flashed out, revealing the painting to be gone and the White Pumpkin to be there instead.

"More panicking! More panicking!" Stampy cried.

"White Pumpkin?!" Lizzie shouted.

"I'm too cute to die!" Cassie yelled, backing up slightly.

The lights went back off, and after a few seconds, they turned back on with the lighting flashing outside and the White Pumpkin painting was back.

"They killed Sparklez! They killed Sparklez!" Dan shouted, his hair now back to brown.

Stampy stuttered a bunch of gibberish, going to run around the room, waving his arms in the air.

"W-Whoa! Hang on! Hang on!" Lukas cried, trying to calm everyone down.

"This is awful! Terrible!" Stacy shouted, backing away in fear.

"Who was that guy?" Cassie questioned.

"And there's no such thing as 'White Pumpkins,'" Dan denied as Stampy ran back over.

"Tell that to all the white pumpkins hanging all over the place!" Stampy pointed out/yelled, skidding to a stop in front of Stacy and Cassie.

Stampy went to do another lap of the room, with Dan letting out a few yelps and following after him.

Cassie sat down, pulling her legs to her chest, rocking herself back and forth while saying. "I don't like it! I really don't!"

I took a step forward. "I actually saw him in the window when we first got here," I informed them.

Cassie looked at us in both shock and fear. "You mean he's been in here the whole time?!" she exclaimed. "I am so getting out of here,"

She got up, pushing past Stact, who let up a gasp.

Winslow meowed, running after his master.

The five of us rushed to where Dan, Stampy, Stacy, and Cassie were before everyone started freaking out. "So much for a nice dinner party..." Petra commented.