Chapter 32: Macabre

!!!EXTREME GORE IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Kuriyami:
Oh..... Those corpses.

My uncle muttered with disgust on his face as he peered down into the pit where the dead were lurking. The sight was so disturbing that I felt nice and dismissed all of the other soldiers from having to see them for now, a pleasure they'll only be receiving so long as I'm the commander.

Technically, the corpses are on the first floor, confined to a sealed-off location, while we observed from above on the second. If they attempt to escape, their only option is to climb, but that's virtually impossible for two reasons. Firstly, the walls of the pit are perfectly vertical. Even if the ground beneath the citadel slopes at a thirty-degree angles, the flooring of this pit will be completely levelled with ninety-degree angled walls. Secondly, it's fucking ice! Ever tried climbing fucking ice? No? Good, you're not a dumbass!

Well, these blokes clearly have the IQ of an orangutan after ten shots of vodka. Just look at 'em, clawing away at the ice like it owes 'em money! The dead really have no sense... well... they're dead.

Zeef:
So what're you gonna do with them?

Lee:
Just keep those eyes of yours open.

Zeef:
What? You gonna jump in there and-

He jumped! He actually fucking jumped!

Zeef:
I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY! (ತ◞౪◟ತ ‵)

Kuriyami:
Well saves me the trouble. (✿◕‿◕)

Zeef:
READ THE ROOM! (ʘдʘ╬)

The psycho landed behind the horde that was attempting to reach us and the moment they turned to attack him-

Lee:
[Ghostlock]

Eh!?

What!?

Kuriyami:
He's a necromancer too ay? He's managed to make the corpses freeze as if time has no affect on them! And he's physically strong too since he didn't barely bent his knees when landing. But what's with that eye?

Zeef:
No no no no! That's not possible! I saw him fight and he's definitely not a necromancer!

Lee:
Nephew's right, boss! Necromancers use undead magic to give corpses the power to move, then control their minds, which is why taking out the brain is the only way to permanently immobilise them.

Kuriyami:
I missed the part where that info is relevant to your power.

Lee:
My power cannot do anything related to the mind, which necromancy requires, so yeah. Can't use it. This is closer to levitation magic.

Kuriyami:
That still-

Zeef:
THAT STILL ISN'T POSSIBLE! I SAW YOU OUT THERE AND LEVITATION ISN'T IT!

Lee:
Hey, were you even tuned in? My power's got a strict "no mind games" policy, but everything else is up for grabs!

Zeef:
Wha-

Kuriyami:
Are you screwing with us!?

He must be! He's basically implying that he can use all other kinds of magic like- FIRE! HE'S USING FIRE MAGIC TO CREATE A RED FLAME IN HIS HAND! I looked over to my uncle to make sure I wasn't seeing things and the widened stare his eyes gave off was proof that I'm not crazy!

Kuriyami:
T-This is.... This is impossible! Who the hell... no! What the hell are you!?

He's a fucking monster! That's what he is!