Chapter 17 Double Chaos Control

Next day)

(Group POV)

Another beautiful day rose over the city and to Canterlot High. After the events of the dance from last night, our mobian heroes now have became one with the girls they love, even Shadow. Needless to say, Sonic and his mobian friends have been shocked ever since they discovered he and Pinkie are not dating and the fact they found out about that kiss they shared from the dance.

Above all, they were all really happy for Shadow.

Ever since he lost Maria, he became a lone wolf, and 90% of the time depend on himself, but ever since they came into this world and when Pinkie cheered him up, he became more open to them all and has really made a huge difference to them and to himself.

The group smiled at Shadow and Pinkie, happy for the two of them.

Suddenly, the mane six, Sunset, and Dark heard some familiar voices, "Give me back my bow Diamond Tiara!"

"Not gonna happen loser!" Another snarky female voice said.

The group turned and saw two girls picking on three other girls.

One of the three girls had red hair, yellow skin, was wearing a green skirt and had amber eyes, trying to reach a red bow from another girl.

The other girl was wearing a golden jacket, had pink hair with white streaks in them and was wearing diamond bracelets and had a few on her shoes.

The girl next to her had grey skin, pure white hair, was wearing a light blue thin jacket, wearing skinny black pants and wore purple glasses.

The two that were next to the girl reaching for her bow was trying to help her.

The girl on the left had white skin like Rarity, had light purple and pink hair and was streaked as well. She wore a white tank top, a light purple skirt and had sky blue eyes.

The girl on the right was wearing a black jacket, had orange skin, messy purple hair, lavender eyes, and was wearing skinny blue pants.

"Give it back. Ma pa gave me that bow." The middle girl said in a western voice like Applejack.

"Not happening loser. You'll never get this bow back." The pink girls said in a snotty voice.

"Who are they Applejack?" Knuckles asked.

"Those three girls are Applebloom, mah younger sister, Sweetie Belle, Rarity's younger sister, and that Scootaloo. Those two girls that are bullying them, their names are Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon." Applejack explained.

"I didn't know you had a younger sister Rarity." Silver said to her girlfriend.

"Oh, sorry Silvy. The reason why you all didn't meet them is because those three hang out every day and don't really come home a lot because they have sleep overs at their clubhouse." Rarity explained.

"Leave us alone, Diamond Tiara! We've never done anything to the two of you!" The white girl said.

"You three don't belong here! Go home to your mommies!" Silverspoon said pushing SweetieBelle.

SweetieBelle landed on her behind and a few tears fell from her eyes.

Scootaloo took that in a lot and was trying hard to hold in her tears.

Rarity growled and was about to step in, but was cut off by Silver.

She looked at him and saw the most furious face she's ever seen from him.

"I'll handle this." Silver growled.

"We're in as well." Sonic added as he and Knuckles got between him with pissed off faces.