Chapter 9 The Eternal Darkness is Revealed

Sonic, his home friends, and the girls were walking down the sidewalk to go to school.

"Oh I can't wait to start school!" Tails said excited for school.

"Wow. The only person I thought I would see excited for school was Twilight." Rainbow whispered to Sonic.

"Heh. I was expecting it." Sonic chuckled.

The group of teens walked into the school, but were greeted to Principle Celestia.

'Uh oh.' Sonic thought.

Principle Celestia saw the group, "You six to my office." She said pointing at each of the Mobians, "You six girls, go to your classes."

"But." Rainbow began to argue, but Twilight stopped her.

Sonic smiled at her, "We'll be in class soon. See you girls later."

The girls left for their classes, leaving the Mobians and Principle Celestia.

Celestia brought each of them to her office, locked the door, and then closed the shades, "I imagine you all know why you are here, correct?"

"If you're referring to the video Snips and Snails made, or the live news recording, then yes." Silver said.

Principle Celestia smiled, "Yes and something else too. But first, tell me who you each are really." She sat down in her chair and listened.

Sonic explained everything they had told the girls.

Celestia's eyes widened in surprise, "Well. I thought you were awfully odd teens. Practical super-human strength, super speed, teleportation, psychokinesis, extreme durability. You being from another world would make a lot more sense now."

"Ehehe. Yeah. Sorry for not telling you sooner, Principle Celestia." Sonic said, "I imagine you're going to kick us out of the school aren't you?"

She only smiled, "No. I'm not going to kick you out."

"What?" Sonic asked.

"You may not be from this world, but I am not one to kick students out of my school. However, you are not to use your powers unless they are absolutely needed. Or I will kick you out of my school. Are we clear?" She responded.

"Yes Ma'am." Silver responded.

"Good. Now then, you three can go to your classes." She told the three brothers, and then looked at the three new teens, "I presume you three are new students?"

"Yes we are." Tails responded.

"Well let me be the first to welcome you to Canterlot High." Celestia responded.

"See you guys later." Sonic said to the others.

The three brothers left and went to their classes.

(Gym Class)

Sonic, Shadow, and Silver walked into the gym as the other students began to walk into the locker rooms.

"Where have you three been?" Coach Armor asked.

"We had to bring out friends to Principle Celestia because they're new." Silver explained.

"Ok then. Here are your gym clothes." Coach Armor said handing the guys shorts and t-shirts, "Now go get changed. We're playing dodge ball today."

"Oh yeah." Sonic said pumping his fist.

The three boys went into the changing rooms and got changed.

After they came out, they saw Rainbow and Applejack talking to each other.

Sonic smirked and told the other two to keep quiet, "I'm gonna sneak up on Rainbow and try to scare her."