Chapter 1 Phrophecies and New World

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Sonic the Hedgehog things, those belong to Sega. And all the MLP: EG/RR

(Sonic's POV)

Sonic was running around Green Hill, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Hmm. Eggman hasn't come out from hiding or attacked us for a while. I wonder why?" Sonic thought while running around.

Suddenly a green portal appeared in front of Sonic and he ran into it. He came out the other end and ran into Shadow.

"Whoa. What the? Shadow?" Sonic said getting up, "What are you doing here? Better yet, where is here? Wait, is this Angel Island?" He asked looking around and seeing the Master Emerald shrine behind Shadow.

"Yes, and you're here because this guy said the three of us were needed together. And the Chaos Emeralds too." Shadow said pointing behind him.

Silver the Hedgehog was standing next to the Master Emerald, "Hey Sonic."

"Long time no see Silver. Why are we needed here?" Sonic asked the silver hedgehog.

"While I was in the future cleaning up the mess after Iblis was defeated, a mysterious scroll that appeared out of thin air. Well, more like out of a small green flame in midair." Silver said, "At first, I thought it was from Blaze, but when I read it, I discovered it wasn't from her. In fact, it wasn't even from our dimension or world. It seems to be a prophecy of some sort."

"Well who and where was it from?" Sonic asked tapping his foot getting a little impatient.

"I don't know. I have it here with me though. I'll read it." Silver said pulling out a scroll with a red ribbon held by a golden button with a C on it, "Two worlds' fates rest upon the heroes and friends of Chaos and Harmony. Together, these friends will stop the eternal darkness from spreading. But, only in one world can the darkness be stopped at a time. For one world will be saved, but the other will be covered in darkness and evil." Silver read, "And then it says that chant Knuckles says to the Master Emerald but a little differently, "The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart. Harmony is control, control of the Chaos power. Chaos and Harmony joined together to stop the darkness." (That probably sounded stupid and sucky.)

Suddenly the Master Emerald began to glow and the chaos emeralds appeared around the three hedgehogs and circled around them.

"What the hell?" Shadow said alarmed.

"Uh. Silver? What did you do?!" Sonic said worried.

"I don't know." Silver said confused.

The Chaos Emeralds began to circle around them until they looked like a ring around them.

"Oh no. No wait!" Sonic yelled.

The three of them dissappeared and so did the Chaos Emeralds, and the Master Emerald stopped glowing.

Unknown Dimension

"AHH!" Sonic yelled as he fell from the sky. He hit the ground and got his face stuck in the ground.

He push his hands against the ground and popped his head out of the ground, shaking off any dirt in his quills. Then he noticed he didn't have any quills, "What the? What happened to my quills?" Then he saw a silver horse statue with mirror on the base. He ran over to the mirrors and looked at his reflection, "AH! What happened to me!?"

Sonic had become a human. He had peach skin, his blue quills on his head had been replaced with blue hair, he wore a blue vest over a white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans with a couple rips on the knees, he still had his normal red and white sneakers, and he wore fingerless white gloves. He also had blue wrist bands on his wrists.